Universal Overview?

jkl2000

Earning My Ears
I've been enjoying the Dreams Unlimited podcasts that basically introduce newbies to Aulani, and was wondering if the Universal podcast has done anything similar for Universal newbies. I'm watching the Our Current Favorite things at Universal show from last May, but was wondering if there way more of a Universal overview.

I posted this on YouTube but Craig can you guys go all in on the HHN coverage this year - it didn't seem that in depth, however maybe with Oliver on the team you guys can pace yourselves out more!

Also too universal sent me this awesome email buy one day get two free !

I've been enjoying the Dreams Unlimited podcasts that basically introduce newbies to Aulani, and was wondering if the Universal podcast has done anything similar for Universal newbies.

Since I basically knew next to nothing about the Universal attractions in Orlando, I started trying to find information on rides, etc. The Universal website was, to say the least, a little less than magical (as compared to the Disney site). But I digress.

While I was looking for information about Universal, I came across the DIS Unplugged videos on YouTube. The Dis Unplugged - Universal Edition that Craig and team host has been extremely helpful and entertaining. As an Universal newbie, I am like a sponge and have been consuming all of the Universal videos/podcasts that have been released this year. So any content they provide is a valuable resource/tool in helping me plan my upcoming trip.

This has lead me to just consuming any podcasts and videos that are being produced by this awesome group of people that Pete has put together!

I am now obsessed with Connecting with Walt and can't get enough of it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter