Universal Orlando WebCam Petition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahalo from the bottom of my heart Jim and Rob! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
I just looked and there are 174 signatures! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
I got back from Honolulu today and was so impressed...you guys did terrific. And Rob, did I miss your birthday??? I am so sorry. Happy belated birthday. I hope it was wonderful. You have certainly given me a great gift - hope for the web cams! Wish I could return the favor. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Bumping this to the front again ...please sign and get the webcams back. What a great way to get our daily dose of Universal!!!

Mouser

I was signature number 224!

-------------------------
MOM
Mother of Michael

Proverbs 3:5-6
esmera_1.gif

<font color=purple>Co-Moderator of the Community and Universal/IOA Boards</font color=purple>

Just letting everyone know that I have not forgotten about the petition. I originally said I had planned to send it to Universal on Nov. 1st which hasn't happened. I will keep the petition available at least 1 more week for several reasons. First of all, I spoke with Lance (Webmaster of Screamscape.com) via Email and he agreed to post a link to the petition on his site. Second we are still obtaining many signatures each day. Last I checked we were well over 200 sigs, and growing 10-20 more each day. Looks like we really beat our original goal of 100! Thanks again to everyone who has signed and especially those who have helped spread the word to other websites and message boards. Remember if you regularly visit any other coaster / themepark sites, please drop the webmaster a link (and explanation if possible) to our petition; most seem more than happy to sign and post a link to help us out. I know we are all anxious to get a response from Universal, but I think keeping the petition around another week could easily bump us over 300 sigs.

Thanks again,

Jim

Monday this will be sent to Universal. We've had several posts on this board recently that said Universal was working on restoring the webcams. Hopefully this will hurry them up :) If anyone else wants to sign, the petition will only be around for another 36 hours! Thanks to everyone who helped.

Jim

By the way, I know I haven't been posting much lately. My interest in Universal and this site is just as strong as always, I've just had a lot of college projects due with the semester ending. I think I took 1 too many weekend getaways to HHN this October and I'm paying for it now :) My classes end in less than two weeks so I should have more time soon :)

Missed your posts Jim.

Hope you do well in school and that your visit to USO was worth it.

And mahalo again for all the work you did for the petition. :)

I hadn't been on the USF site for a while and when I looked recently I was horrified that the cams had dissappeared.

As a visitor from England I almost never get the chance to get over to Florida and the cams were a great way to keep up with the changes at the park and to relive some memories. Given the time difference too I could watch the park at lunch-time and see the crowds running to "Back to the Future" and then latterly "Men In Black".

Keep up the protest - I have just signed the petition. Sorry I was late to the party...did I miss anything?

Is there any sign of the other cams returning?

Chris, the webcams from what I can see are up and running.

Click HERE.

-------------------------

MOM
Mother of Michael
Proverbs 3:5-6

hwink.gif

<font color=purple>Co-Moderator of the Community and Universal/IOA Boards</font color=purple>

This is entirely TOO COOL!

RUBY

Best Western '77
Days Suites '94
Days Suites '01
*Okay, so we stay off-site....float me some cash and we'll stay at the resort with YOU! HA! :)

Sorry Robin, you're right of course.

I did see the City Walk cam earlier today but when I was asking about the cameras returning, I meant the other two - the main park and IoA. Any news of when they're coming back?

I went to usf.com and did a search on "web cam" but it only directed me to the City Walk cam. Did I miss the others?

[This message was edited by Chris Brown on 03-07-01 at 09:21 AM.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter