Universal Orlando Summer Employment

tycon07

Mouseketeer
My son is 18 and wants to work at UO in the summer before he starts college. I am a little worried that housing and food will be the road block for him. Does Universal offer employee housing like dorm style or apartement style? Also, do they get food discounts or other benefits? I looked at the job website, but there was almost no imformation about benefits or anything. All help is appreciated.

I have never heard of Universal offering intern housing. I don't know for a fact though.

There are a lot of opportunities out there for summer employment though. Universal and Disney both hire a ton more people during these months due to high attendance.

I know Disney has housing, but Universal has not provided very much info on its website at all.

I haven't heard anything about employee housing. I know I've heard other employees looking for roomates to just live nearby seasonally.

I'm hoping to begin working at UO later this year when I move to Orlando to attend UCF in August so I've started to search for this information also. I've heard employees do get quite a few benefits, but they depend on the length of employment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter