Universal on Valentine's Day

poohj80

Got Hunny?
We find ourselves doing a last minute, unexpected trip to DL and USH over President's Day weekend (I know, crowded!) and looks like we will be at Universal on V-Day. Just curious it was a nice touch.s if they do anything special to honor the day? We spent V-Day at Epcot one year and all ladies received flowers and lil' girls flower leis (plastic). I thought it was a nice touch.

I know Universal is NOT Disney, but just wondered if they did anything like this from everyone's experience.

Thanks!

Would love to know if anyone has any details on Universal for this weekend as we are going to be there as well. We are locals (DLR APs) but I have a surprise weekend planned for us. Universal for the weekend and staying at the Historic Hollywood Hotel. Hoping a change in scenery might be fun :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter