Universal Newb - FL resident upgrade questions

belias21

DIS Dad's Club Member #717
Hey all - long time Disney boy but haven't been to Universal enough times to understand their ticketing. Here is my question...

Planning to go for 2 days over spring break. We ultimately would like to get the PowerPass but it is blacked out on the dates we want to go. So... we're looking at the 2+1 day Park-to-Park tickets. If we purchase those and spend two days in the parks, can we go at the end of our 2nd day and upgrade to the PowerPass?

My assumptions would be that I would pay the difference (PowerPass minus what we already spent for the 2+1) and that we would have to forfeit the "+1" day because we would become blacked out after the upgrade. Does this make sense?

TIA,
Brian

trying to bump your question up so others can see it and help you out.

what you want to do makes sense to me but don't know if i have read anyone else before upgrading that way.

if you get no replies to your question, send an email to guest services to inquire.
include your phone number in your email as i have seen others in this forum state they received calls from UO regarding their questions.

For inquiries regarding Universal Orlando Resort, please contact Guest Services:

We make every effort to respond to emails within 24 to 48 hours; however, due to the high volume of emails we receive each day, please allow several days for a response to your email.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter