Universal merchandise Question?

shmoogrrrl

Tigger Goddess
Does Universal Studios have something like Disney Merchandising, where you can call and order something if you didn't manage to get it while you were there?

We visited IOA in August, and I got my son and daughter the Thing 1 and 2 shirts. I also got myself the "Mother of All Things" shirt. At the time, my husband passed on the 'Father of All Things" shirt, but now he wishes that he got it. I found the WB online store, which looks like it has a lot of the Harry Potter merchandise, but sadly nothing from Dr. Seuss. I'd love to know if there is a number that I can call to order it.

Thanks!

Kathy

Does Universal Studios have something like Disney Merchandising, where you can call and order something if you didn't manage to get it while you were there?

We visited IOA in August, and I got my son and daughter the Thing 1 and 2 shirts. I also got myself the "Mother of All Things" shirt. At the time, my husband passed on the 'Father of All Things" shirt, but now he wishes that he got it. I found the WB online store, which looks like it has a lot of the Harry Potter merchandise, but sadly nothing from Dr. Seuss. I'd love to know if there is a number that I can call to order it.

Thanks!

Kathy

Universal has an online merchandise store. There is also a phone number in the help section. They may be able to help you if you don't find what you are looking for. :)

http://www.universalorlando.com/Merchandise/merchandisehome.aspx

i have used that number before.
if you want something you didn't buy while in the park, call and they will help you

Did you ever find one? I accidentally bought my DH an XXL instead of Large. I need to buy him a large.

My friend is having a Dr. Seuss themed baby shower in February- it is their first baby and I would love to get her and her husband those shirts and the thing 1 onesie for the baby!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter