Universal Menus!!!

I've read several reports of people LOVING their steaks at Tchoup Chop. It's not all seafood.

Just wondering..since the start of this thread is from 2002...and one of the menus was dated 2001..is the info still valid?if I am repeating what someone else asked...sorry....just trying to plan our trip,Thanks guys..LOVE this site!!!

Originally posted by allisonwonderland
Just wondering..since the start of this thread is from 2002...and one of the menus was dated 2001..is the info still valid?if I am repeating what someone else asked...sorry....just trying to plan our trip,Thanks guys..LOVE this site!!!
This site http://www.studiovacations.com/Universal Orlando/Universal Orlando Dining.htm should be pretty current. Tchoup Chop hasnt' been open as long as most other restaurants and it's listed there.

Confisco Grille:

Full Service located in the Port of Entry. Steaks, hamburgers, pasta and chicken.This restaurant is now hosting a character breakfast with Cat in the Hat. The buffet breakfast is offered Friday, Saturday and Sundays from 8:30am - 10:30am. Adults $13.99 , children $8.99 plus tax and gratuity. For reservations call 407 224-FOOD.

lagunn said:
Confisco Grille:

Full Service located in the Port of Entry. Steaks, hamburgers, pasta and chicken.This restaurant is now hosting a character breakfast with Cat in the Hat. The buffet breakfast is offered Friday, Saturday and Sundays from 8:30am - 10:30am. Adults $13.99 , children $8.99 plus tax and gratuity. For reservations call 407 224-FOOD.

Does anyone know how far in advance you can make a ressie?

There Are Charcter Meals At Confisco Grill In Islands Of Adventure, We Did The Charcater Breakfast For My Daughters Birthday, And It Was Horrible It Was Real Expensive And So Disorganized That We Barely Saw The Charcaters (grich, Thing 1 And Thing 2) And Check This Out Breakfast Was $80.00 Not Including Tip, The Food Was Not That Great, My Husband Paid The Bill While We Waited Outside And When He Told Me How Much I Could Not Believe It, We Just Assumed That They Charged Us Extra For The Birthday Cookie But Still How Much Can The Cookie Cost? That Was My Only Compaint Other Than That I Love Both Parks.
By The Way I Heard Disney Has Great Charcater Breakfast But Rsvp Before You Arrive You Can Get The # Of Disneys Website.

Yes, You Can View The Menu, Go To Universal Studios Orlando Click On City Walk Look For Resturants/hard Rock Cafe And You Can View The Menu And See How The Hard Rock Looks Inside, When We Ate At Hard Rock Cafe I Was So Tired After Being At The Park All Day That I Did Not Want A Big Adult Meal, So I Asked My Waiter If I Could Order From The Kids Menu And He Said Sure!! It Was Really Good.

I posted this on another thread, but wanted to post it here as well since this is a sticky thread.

For vegetarians...

Both parks have soft pretzels, fresh fruit, ice cream, etc. available through-out the parks.

IOA
Cinnabon

Confisco Grille - Nachos (order w/o beef), vegetable pizza, salads, PB&J (on kids menu) & cheese pizza (also on kids menu)

Cafe 4 - Cheese pizza, veggie pizza, fettuccini w/garlic cream sauce, pasta salad, breadsticks, ceasar salad & minestrone soup

Captain America Diner - Fries, onion rings & salad

Blondie's - Veggie sandwich, cream of tomato soup, salad, coleslaw & potato salad

Comic Strip Cafe - Cheese pizza, veggie pizza, fettucine alfredo, PB&J (on kids menu), veggie stir-fry, nachos (order w/o meat), coleslaw, fries, onion rings, salad, breadsticks & pasta salad

Wimpy's - Salad, fries & onion rings

Pizza Predattoria - Cheese pizza & caesar salad in pizza crust

Burgers Digs - Fries & onion rings

Thunder Falls Terrace - PB&J (on kids menu), roasted corn, roasted potatoes, black beans, rice & fries

Enchanted Oak Tavern - Salad, fries, mac & cheese (on kids menu) baked potato, corn muffin & corn on the cob

Fire Eater's Grill - Salad & fries

Mythos - I think their menu changes

Circus McGurkus - Cheese pizza, alphabet soup, salad, corn on the cob, mashed potatoes, biscuits & honey, breadsticks & fries

Green Eggs & Ham - Green eggs & hamwich (w/o the ham, so I guess it's just a green egg sandwich, although it does have cheese on it), salad, fries & onion rings

Universal Studios
Beverly Hills Boulangerie - Salad

Cafe LaBamba - Salad, fries & corn on the cob

Mel's Drive-In - Fries & onion rings

Animal Crackers - Fries

International Food & Film - Cheese pizza, minestrone soup, breadsticks w/marinara sauce, fries, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob & stir-fry veggies

Monster's Cafe - Cheese wood fired pizza

Finnegan's - Potato & onion webb (thinly sliced potatoes & onions, beer-battered & fried), garden burger, mac & cheese (on kids menu), grilled cheese (on kids menu) & PB&J (on kids menu)

Louie's - Cheese pizza, garden veggie pizza, fettucine alfredo, salad, minestrone soup & breadsticks w/marinara sauce

Captain Quint's & Midway Grill - Coleslaw & fries

Chez Alcatrez - Nachos (order w/o meat)

Lombard's - Portabella mushrooms (fried in a tempura batter & served w/italian dressing), fresh fruit (w/cottage cheese or raspberry sorbet), garden burger, bravo pasta (cheese ravioli w/marinara, pesto & garlic cream sauce) & linguini w/marinara sauce (on kids menu)

Richter's - The fault line (garden burger), fries & fresh fruit

City Walk
Margaritaville - Volcano Nachos (order w/o chili), quesadillas (order w/o chicken or beef), vegetarian pasta, portabella mushroom sandwich, veggie burger, salad, fries, onion rings, mashed potatoes, sweet potato chips, steamed veggies & roasted red potatoes

Hard Rock Cafe - Southwest nachos, homemade HRC nachos, potato skins (order w/o bacon), salad, portabella mushroom sandwich, veggie burger, veggie fajitas & fire roasted vegetable pasta

Both of Emeril's restaurants have veggie selections. You can see them at Emerils.com. I'm not sure what Nascar & NBA City have to offer in the way of vegetarian meals.

If I forgot something, added something that no longer exists, etc., please feel free to let me know. :)

I am going to be eating at Emeril's next week during my stay at RPR. I called ahead and left a message asking if there was indeed a kid menu of any kind. Less than 24 hrs later a very cheerful sounding hostess from the resturant itself called me to inform me that Emeril is very fond of kids and certainly has kids entrees to order in all of his resturants. They just dont print them on the menu by location to take away from the theme of each place (Tchop Tchop is Asian - NOLA- is southern french Emeril's New Orleans is straight creole/cajun w/ fusion cooking....etc etc) she said that in Orlando, since it is more family orientaited, they have mini pizza for kids, chicken fingers, and things like that. Just ask when you get there. I hope this answered your question, if you want more, go to Emeril.com and check out the site.

Emeril's has a terrific kids menu and it turns into a chefs hat for the kids! Here is the menu:

Assorted interesting drinks concocted for kids....$5.00

Entrees

Chicken Nuggets with dipping sauce.

Fettucine Alfredo plain or with shrimp added.

Chicken Spring Rolls with dipping sauce.

Baby Bam Burger with fries

Grilled Filet Mignon with mashed potatoes, green beans and a reduction sauce...(excellent my son gets this!)

Desserts

Ice Cream Sundaes

Gooey Ooey Brownies (depends on taste but my kids hated this it was way too rich)

Chocolate dipped strawberries (amazing and delicious)

Banana Pudding with homemade vanilla wafers.

This menu is for children 12 and under....Enjoy!

What is PS.......???

Also,if had to pick one great must go to theme restaurant to take a 12 yr old boy to for dinner one night, what would it be?

I would take him to Hard Rock Cafe, I took my kids last year at the time they were 6 and 10 and they loved it. The food was great and the service was excellent. We had an awesome waiter.

Do you think it's better than Planet Hollywood? We went there a couple of years ago, sans kids, and I thought it was really neat.....but like Hard Rock, too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter