Universal Menus!!!

I called to make a reservation for Lombard's Seafood Grotto ( or what ever the new name is) and asked if Confisco's took reservations. She had to enter all the info into the computer to find out and yes it did take a reservation.

Thank you for posting karin037! I was just about to start searching, and you post was at the top of page one.

This maybe a stupid question, considering I just looked at the menu and didn't see any mention of it, but does Tchoup Chop offer any sort of sushi platter?

I'm considering a Universal trip with my dad for our birthdays, and one of our main things is eating sushi. I figured that Tchoup Chop, being an Emeril's resteraunt with asian influence, would have some great sushi, but i don't see it listed in the menus online.

-Kevin

The menu for City Jazz mentions a sushi and sashimi platter. Hope you both have a happy birthday!

I haven't been there yet (will be in a couple of weeks), but from the menu, it looks like Tchoup Chop is more pacific rim than asian (think Roy's or Sam Choy's - I believe Sam was one of Emeril's inspirations). If you want raw fish, try the poke (it's marinated raw fish without the rice). And have a happy birthday!

Thanks for the info guys. I'll look into City Jazz. Thanks again. :teeth:

Would it be totally inappropriate to dine at Emeril's for lunch with a 2-1/2 year old? We have been wanting to eat there for ages but will need to bring the little bugger along.

Thanks in advance!

is there anywhere on-line where I can see a copy of the Hard Rock's kids menu?
I have very picky kids!

Is there one special number to call in order to make reservations for the restaurants at Citywalk?

Also, how far in advance will they take a PS?

Where is this located at UV? I looked on their restaurant map and couldnt locate it. Thanks.

Mythos is located in the Islands of Adventure park at Universal Orlando. It is in the Lost Cotinent section of that park. You may be looking at a map of Universal Studios which is a seperate park a few hundred feet away from Islands of Adventure.

According to Open Table, you do not have to confirm a reservation (at Tchoup Chop or anywhere else). Apparently, your original confirmation page will suffice. Is this true?

I have seen several posts on this forum saying you have to call and confirm your reservation at Tchoup Chop by 3:00 on the day of your reservation.

We ate at Tchoup Chop twice. Once in March and made the reservation at home by calling and we were told to confirm by 3P the day of reservation or it would be cancelled. Then in June I read about Open Table and made my reservation online with them. When we checked into hotel I asked the concierge if we had to call by 3P and he said no. Just to be sure I stopped by Tchoup Chop and the host said if I had confirmed reservation through Open Table I didnt have to call by 3P.

It doesnt hurt to make the call anyway since it seems they did or do have this 3P confirm rule. You can even ask concierge to make the call for you.

I was wrong. We *are* being required to re-confirm by 3 PM our Tchoup-Chop reservation which was made via Open Table. Got a courtesy voicemail and e-mail about it.

Is there a general number to call for PS/Resv? What is it? And how far out do they take reservations?

I'm so upset, loved Emeril, even before he was "popular." And have been looking forward to getting down to one of his restaurants. However, it appears the 95% of the menu is seafood, or has a seafood item in the dish. Which totally stinks!:eek:
There are lots of people that are allergic to seafood, shame he can't offer more "land" lover dishes, as he does on the cooking show.
So I thought, with Tchoup-Chop being more Asian style, wish he did a home-cooked restaurant. The other one, in City walk, is basically the same type food, right? I really didn't want to try the one in City walk, because I saw more negative comments on that place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter