Universal Kids Free Tickets???

Karen4120

Earning My Ears
We are going to Universal and June. I was in the processing of ordering tickets online for the free kids deal. There was no option of having them sent to me via federal express ...just at the parks. I know some of you mentioned on this thread that you actually received all adult tickets with this deal. How did you get your tickets in advance and were all the tickets the same?? Thanks
Karen

I am certainly no expert, and I'm sure you'll get an answer. But, I bought the same deal and I thought somewhere it said you could only get the will-call option?

Karen, when the offer first started up Universal were sending the tickets out. Now they are will call only. They stopped fed-exing them back in Feb/March time I believe.

They also stopped sending 2 adult tickets. There have been some that called Universal and ordered this deal over the phone and had them sent to them.

We always opt to pick up our tickets from the e machines at the park. Its really easy.

Use the kiosk option, very easy and free. Just print off your confirmation number and be sure you have the credit card with you that you used to buy the tickets online. You swipe that card, type in your confirmation number and the machine spits out the tickets. We did this in February, bought 2 adults and 2 kids free. The tickets are exactly the same, they are not marked adult or child, they may have changed this since then. I have one left and to be honest do not know if it is an adult or child. Will I have a problem using it, does anyone know? I could let my son use it I guess since he is still 9 on our June trip.

We were there from 4/7-4/12 and we used the kiosk to print ours when we arrived at the parks. Make sure you have you confirmation printout and your credit card.

Two of our tickets said "adult" and two said "child".

Can someone help me with what website you ordered from. We are thinking of going this thursday. And what are the prices and style (ie. 2 park, 2 day)? Do they expire? Just wondered. If the site gives me that info I can just read up on it there. Thanks.

Is the buy 2 day, get 3 days free plus free child's ticket available only on Universal's site or can this special be obtained through ticket discounters?

Anyone know?

CAMPHEEL said:
Is the buy 2 day, get 3 days free plus free child's ticket available only on Universal's site or can this special be obtained through ticket discounters?

Anyone know?

I have only seen it offered through the Universal site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter