Universal & IOA in 1 Day(Need Help!)

PDJPrinceCharming

Owner of Popcast Network & Leader of The Elite
I am going next Tuesday September 14 & only have that day to accomplish all of this. I am taking advantage of Mears Transportation from Pop Century with the 2 Parks/1 Day Ticket. Park hours show me 9-6 so I only have that time frame to get it all done. I can leave as early as needed to get to the gate before opening so i'm one of the first ones in if that will help also. I would also like to know where Mears picks up at the resort & where they pick up at Universal, I don't have that information yet.

I want to visit WWOHP(FJ, Hippogriff & DC), Hulk, Spiderman, Cat in the Hat, Simpsons, Mummy, MiB, Rip Ride & Rockit & Shrek 4D & Jurassic Park(only if I don't get extremely soaked) I also am very interested in Three Broomsticks for lunch & HRC(My favorite) for dinner. I can skip Cat in the Hat if needed but i'd like to be able to fit it in plus Jaws if enough time since the last time I went to UO was when Terminator opened. Plus i'm interested in some City Walk time as well so I didn't know if I should schedule my pick-up for 9 or 10 to do so.

I was just wondering how this is doable, the best possible way to do this & tips on how to accomplish this feat as I have only one day, I want to utilize single rider lines as much as possible & am park hopping as well. I'd like a good idea of what time to schedule my departure from Pop Century in order to make it to rope drop so I can get to WWOHP first & then go from there.

I'm also searching for any TNA merchandise as well due to being a week late for tapings. It doesn't matter where it is, I am just trying to find TNA shirts on UO property.

All the help you guys can give me would definitely be appreciated! TIA!

Make that 3 for next August!!!! I too will be at Pop and am looking to go to THE Dark Side for 1 day just to see how dark it is !!!I will be looking for a deal that includes 1day/ 2park and transportation !!!

I think it is possible. If you come upon a very long line (I don't think you will on Sept. 14), then just skip it. Get there before opening and do IOA first as you seem to be able to get into IOA earlier than USF.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter