Universal in a Day

Lesverts

DIS Veteran
So I am going to Disney and am crazily planning 8 park days including going into the Parks on arrival and departure day.

But I want to go back to Universal. I have been before but didn't do a lot because I am bigger and started to get really discouraged because I couldn't ride as much as I would have liked. Oh well my problem.

I really only want to do Gringotts, the train, ET, Spiderman, Ripsaw Falls, Jurassic Park and a few more things that are short lines plus dinner at CityWalk.

Is it worth the 147 plus taxes plus 20 dollar Mears Shuttle?

i've just spent a heck of a lot more for a root canal to be done compared to a day cost that would cover the darkside.

wait, was i supposed to relate a good fun entertaining event to the cost of a day at the darkside.?

well, i was close kind of.

i can add that the meal mr mac and i had out tonight would have covered a day in the darkside parks plus butterbeers all around.....

point is, if it is something you want to do, go for it.
it's only money that
would have been spent on something else

I am actually thinking about spending the night on the 3rd at Cabana Bay (or RPR if I can swing it) and go to the park on the 4th with early entry. We will see. I really want to go to WWOHP again but add that on top of MVMCP and CP lunch package and it becomes a lot. Maybe I'll ask Santa for an early Christmas present :D

Grinchmas looks cool though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter