Universal Help

sceavis

DIS Veteran
Hi I'm visiting IOA for harry potter on October 3rd is it worth upgrading for park hoppers just for the one day?I was going to use mears to get there coming from the POP century over at Disney.Am I better off using LYNX to get there? I am looking for the most cost effective way with out wasting lots of time thanks for your help.

I would use Mears. Lynx would take a long time. I would do the park to park option. If you don't have the park to park access you can only visit one of the two parks. You don't want to miss either park!

On that note...have you checked the price of a rental car? We are going to MNSSHP on October 6 and got a car for $34 total. If you include parking at MK $14 that is $48. Is Mears more than that? If not...think about getting a rental...it might be cheaper!

Hi I'm visiting IOA for harry potter on October 3rd is it worth upgrading for park hoppers just for the one day?I was going to use mears to get there coming from the POP century over at Disney.Am I better off using LYNX to get there? I am looking for the most cost effective way with out wasting lots of time thanks for your help.
Lynx may be cheaper but it will take much longer to get to the park and if you're going for HP, you can forget about avoiding the crowds. Your best bet is to use Mears or a cab. They are both more expensive but you could get to the park a lot earlier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter