Universal Express Pass 24th December

Portugal1000

DIS Veteran
We are in Orlando from 5th to 26th December. Usually visit Universal in the middle of holiday when crowds are low. Always end up being totally exhausted as we also visit all Disney Parks. So this year thinking of going to Universal last week of trip. Have had Express passes year before last and ended up not even uses them so reluctant to buy in advance again. Noticed that Xmas Eve passes are the cheapest at $19.99. I assumed Universal would be very busy week before Xmas so just wondering if anyone has gone at that time. Or would you still advise me to go earlier. I have an 8 year old son so he can't wait to go on Simpsons, so thinking the express pass might be worth it just so he can ride that a few times without waiting too long.
Thanks

We are in Orlando from 5th to 26th December. Usually visit Universal in the middle of holiday when crowds are low. Always end up being totally exhausted as we also visit all Disney Parks. So this year thinking of going to Universal last week of trip. Have had Express passes year before last and ended up not even uses them so reluctant to buy in advance again. Noticed that Xmas Eve passes are the cheapest at $19.99. I assumed Universal would be very busy week before Xmas so just wondering if anyone has gone at that time. Or would you still advise me to go earlier. I have an 8 year old son so he can't wait to go on Simpsons, so thinking the express pass might be worth it just so he can ride that a few times without waiting too long.
Thanks
Up until Christmas, the lines aren't too bad. It's busy of course but after 12/25 the lines get REALLY long. I think buying the Express would be a good idea for that time of year especially if your son wants to ride The Simpsons. BUT...I would wait until you get there to see what the lines are looking like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter