Universal Deals?

StephC1217

Mouseketeer
We are planning our honeymoon for June 2013- we have a Disney cruise booked! :cheer2: We are planning on adding 3 nights to the beginning of our cruise to Universal Studios :cool1: We were quoted approx $1350 for 3 nights at royal pacific....my question is- does Universal Studios ever offer deals that would make it less?? Or is this pretty much what it will end up costing us? It seems like a lot for 3 nights!

May I add another question:

We will be there in mid december, need 3 day park to park tickets. Is there any reason to buy that now instead of waiting another month in case some offers will appear?

We are planning our honeymoon for June 2013- we have a Disney cruise booked! :cheer2: We are planning on adding 3 nights to the beginning of our cruise to Universal Studios :cool1: We were quoted approx $1350 for 3 nights at royal pacific....my question is- does Universal Studios ever offer deals that would make it less?? Or is this pretty much what it will end up costing us? It seems like a lot for 3 nights!

IF the dates are late June, then there may not be many good deals. In early June, there should still be some good prices. That quote seems awfully high for 3 nights at RPR. What are your exact dates? I'm not sure if AAA rates are out yet but you can only get those by contacting AAA or the hotel directly. In early June I am seeing $228/night at the RPR and during late June it is $289 without any discounts. That is far off of your quoted price.

Did the quote you get include tickets? It is better not to book as a package because tickets are cheaper if you get them at undercover tourist. Hotel prices also come down and you can have them changed without penalty when you just book directly at www.loewshotels.com

You may even find you get a better deal by getting one AP (cost is about $260) and then getting an AP rate. AP rates can be up to 30% off.

Werner, there most likely won't be any change in ticket prices between now and mid December. Remember that the best ticket deals are at www.undercovertourist.com

Our dates are June 19-22. There are 2 adults and 1 child, and the price quoted did include 2 day passes. It just seemed high to me but I know it is peak time...I was hoping Universal did a kids free deal or free dining or some other kind of deal to justify the cost. I will look into undercover tourist though and see if it comes out cheaper that way. Thanks for the tip!

Our dates are June 19-22. There are 2 adults and 1 child, and the price quoted did include 2 day passes. It just seemed high to me but I know it is peak time...I was hoping Universal did a kids free deal or free dining or some other kind of deal to justify the cost. I will look into undercover tourist though and see if it comes out cheaper that way. Thanks for the tip!

Universal doesn't offer any special promos. There is no need. The crowds are quite plentiful in June.

Remember that the hotels are all deluxe hotels and include unlimited express passes. You will get two full days of unlimited express and early admission for each night paid.

AP rates aren't out yet for June, so it is tough to tell if there will be discounts for that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter