Universal CW may honor Pleasure Island passes

phamton

The Other Orlando Themepark
This was posted on the rumors board but I thought others might be interested in reading it.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/features_orlando/2008/09/universal-cityw.html
Universal CityWalk deal attempts to lure Pleasure Island passholders

Oh, you could feel this one coming from Universal, couldn't you? The clubs at Universal CityWalk will honor annual passes from Disney's Pleasure Island through March 31, 2009. P.I. clubs, perhaps you've heard, will be closed after this Saturday's festivities. (UPDATE, 3:30 p.m.: If you're a Disney premium passholder -- the kind that includes PI, water parks and theme parks, Universal will honor those for CityWalk as well.)

Here's how it works: Present your PI pass with valid photo ID at CityWalk guest services before Dec. 31, 2008. In return, you'll receive a CityWalk pass that's good through March 31, 2009, for select venues. They are Red Coconut Club, Bob Marley's, Pat O'Brien's, Citywalk's Rising Star, the groove, Latin Quarter and Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville. (It excludes VIP admission and special-ticket events like New Year's Eve.)

For more info, call CityWalk guest services at 407-224-2690.

Thats one way to draw DW fans to US.Good thinking I must say..Now if they bight will be a diffrent story..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter