Universal Cinematic Celebration

travelpantfam

Earning My Ears
Does this show run every night in the summer? We will be there August 13th-18th. Also, is this the sort of show that I will need to stake a spot out well in advance, or can I just show up right before it starts and find a decent spot? Thanks!

Hi - we'll be there the 14-19th!! In previous trips we've stopped to see the show a few times, sometimes even after it has started and have not found it difficult to find a spot to watch. Enjoy your trip!

We were there two weeks ago and we found a great spot just a few minutes before showtime. I think the best place to view is in the grassy area at the top level of Central Park. It was not crowded at all even as the show started. In the few minutes we waiting before the show started, it was nice to sit down in the grass. I've heard that sometimes the grassy area is used for private events and may be roped off. But the viewing areas on the lower level sidewalks looked fine too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter