Universal Characters

Disney_Jedi_Jon

Mouseketeer
Hi

We are staying at universal this August, for the frist time with our children.My girls love meeting the Disney characters,having their photo taken and getting their autographs.I know you can met Spongebob and Spiderman.

Can anyone tell me what other characters you can meet at US and IOA????

I think you can meet Scooby Doo but I'm not sure????

Thanks

Jon. :banana:

Dora, Jimmy Neutron, Shrek and Donkey havea great set up. Spongebob like you say. All the Marvel Super Heroes get on their quadbikes a couple of times a day in IOA and ride thru the park. There are Dr Suess characters about, the Grinch, Sam I am etc.
I also remember the blues brothers, freddy flinstone, Madagascar characters were there i think too.

Hi - Scooby is there for sure. We got a great photograph taken with him and Shaggy last year. Hopefully, your girls will enjoy seeing him.

Rugrats, Doc Brown, Curious George, Crash Bandicoot to name a few more! Also recall seeing Marilyn Monroe, Michael Jackson and Laurel And Hardy lookalikes on previous visits. Shaggy appears with Scooby Doo, Woody and Winnie Woodpecker pop up sometimes and Popeye, Olive Oyl and Bluto can be found in IOA.

Don't forget Betty Boo!!

Spiderman is in the shop opposite the ride...it was the best interaction my daughter had with the characters. He spent ages talking to her, turned her cap back to front and the photo is lovely. She often says how lovely he was to her - wonder what he will be like with the eldest daughter!!! :rotfl2:

Hi Jon, 'long time no see'. Yes there are loads of characters at the Universal Parks. Here is youngest DD with Scooby & Shaggy

47375FL040013.jpg

The girls have had their photos taken with The Rugrats & Spongebob Square Pants, and we've also seen some of the animals from Madagascar, Betty Boop, Doc Brown (round by Back to the Future ride) and Shrek outside his show

Doc Brown (Back to the Future) was fantasic when we went last year.....he grabbed my DH and got him to sit in the famous car next to him!!....DH is so proud of that photo it sits on his desk at work!!!....blow any photos of his DW or DS's!!!!!

We also saw Popeye & co, Madagascar, Scooby. Shrek & Donkey......CAT IN THE HAT & Co, Marval heros, Betty Boo, Spongbob....list is endless!! :teeth:

I wanna meet Spiderman this year! Anywhere you can find the times for when he appears? Is it on the park maps?

I think that there are set times when the characters are around in each themed land last time there was quite a few out in Marvel, we met Storm, Spiderman, Wolverine and a few others (I can't remember there names but they have been in the X-Men films).

When we were ther in 2004 Scooby...betty ****...spider man...wolverine...popeye and olive and pluto....woody....Grinch...cat in hat
Some of these were at IOA

Marv :wave2:

Hi.

Thank you guys,I never thought there would be so many characters to meet.Sounds like there is gonna be loads of photo taken.My DDs love Shrek,Madagascar and the cat in the hat.Love the photo Mandy!

Thanks guys.

Jon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter