Universal 2007 Planning DVD

Simon06

Mouseketeer
Just received the 2007 planning dvd, its a lot better than the 2006 one, but it would have been better if it was similar to the disney one, were people show you round.

Thanks for the link, but i can't get it to work, it sends me to microsoft outlook express and then i don,t know how to get it to work!!! I think i'm just a computer thickky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lexie32 I got the sae problem yesterday, and don`t know what to input so I couldn`t do it either!!

Can anyone help? thanks

Hi there,

I've received mine, but to be honest I don't really think much of it. It doesn't last very long and it breezes through everything very quickly. Plus it doesn't even mention or show the on-site hotels. Basically it feels like a 10 minute trailer for the parks and doesn't mention anything new - not even a mention of the Blue Man Group.

The Universal Planning video that I really enjoyed was the one made about 5 years ago that featured Roland Rivron and took a much more in depth view of the parks hotels and other attractions. I managed to get a copy on eBay for around 50p :)

Thanks,
Stephen.

I had the same problem with ordering a DVD. It took me to my e-mail, and I clicked the 'Send' button, thinking maybe that was what you had to do.

I received an e-mail this today from Sales and Marketing at Universal asking me to confirm my details, as they hadn't been able to capture my info.

They said they would send me a planning DVD.

The Universal Planning video that I really enjoyed was the one made about 5 years ago that featured Roland Rivron and took a much more in depth view of the parks hotels and other attractions

That was a good one ~ I forgot that I still had it.

I think I had to press the send button about 3 times before it went thru (altho' I haven't had a disc yet so maybe it didn't work after all!!).

Anything must be better than last year's one, it was dire.

Have they added anything new since 2006?

I'm less likely to return to Orlando any time soon with the complete lack of new attractions at the main theme parks.

Got mine yesterday, but it is quite short and sweet, compared with the Disney one...they don't even cover the hotels.

Just ordered it for my friend who's coming with us next year, even if it's bad she'll love it 'cos she's super excited!

:yay:

Jodie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter