Unique Offer Code from Disney Destinations

Just called Disney they were able to pull my pin code up by my name, address, etc. But honestly not much of a better offer than the summer rates out now... Seems around the same.

Even though my email was also without a code like many of you I called to check anyway. I already had a reservation for the Yacht club using the regular summer offer and the guy was able to apply the code which took off about $400 more from the total. Even though it isn't a big difference I'll take whatever I can get.

I got the same email with no code. I have already booked with a TA for july.I think I will call Disney and see whats up.

Last edited:

...there is currently a 35 minute wait to talk to a Disney rep

:chat:

edit to add: I contacted Disney and it is indeed a PIN code.if you got the email and it didn't have a code it might be worth your while to call and check it out.

this the deal I got for returning guests;
Stays most nights
5/28 - 6/7/17
Stays most nights
6/8 - 8/31/17
Disney's BoardWalk Villas 30%
Disney's Old Key West Resort
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows – Studios Only 30% 20%
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House 15% 20%
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village
Disney’s Beach Club Villas
Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge

Select Disney Deluxe Resort Hotels Save up to 30%
Stays most nights
5/28/17 - 6/7/17
Stays most nights
6/8 - 8/31/17
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge 30%
Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Disney’s Beach Club Resort 15% 20%
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa 20% 30%
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge 30% 20%

Select Disney Moderate Resort Hotels Save up to 20%
Stays most nights
5/28 - 7/31/17
Stays most nights
8/1 - 8/31/17
The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort 20% 25%
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter 15%
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort - Riverside

Select Disney Value Resort Hotels Save up to 20%
Stays most nights
5/28 - 6/7/17
Stays most nights
6/8 - 8/31/17
Disney’s All-Star Music Resort 20%
Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort — Family Suites Only
Disney’s Pop Century Resort
Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort 10% 20%
The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room. Length of stay requirements may apply. View Offer Details.

Last edited:
I got a code also, but had to call in to get the actual 8 alpha/number code. Maybe they want you to have to call. I tried shortly after 9pm EST, answered a couple of questions and talked to a CM in less than five minutes. If I just went on the Disney World site to look for availability for my dates (mid-late August), selection for rooms is sparse. So I wonder if using the unique code opens things up a bit more. I did get a Villa at WL held for me, but I will try other connections I have to improve the price. Anyway, that's my experience for the night. Sound like you will have to call to get the code, and at least then find out what you can get for your dates. Sounds like a TA may be the better route, it is for me right now.

Even though I had the code applied to my existing reservation I still would like to know what the actual code is because I wanted to play around with it checking out other resorts. I asked the guy on the phone if he can give the code to me but for some reason he couldn't, I don't understand why. He was acting like it was something so secretive.

Even though I had the code applied to my existing reservation I still would like to know what the actual code is because I wanted to play around with it checking out other resorts. I asked the guy on the phone if he can give the code to me but for some reason he couldn't, I don't understand why. He was acting like it was something so secretive.

The codes are all single use, different codes. I would call back and get someone else to give it to you. I would insist on it. Tell them you want to check the rates on different resorts yourself.

I received the email with pin but it kept saying my information didn't match the info on file. I finally had a brainstorm and put in my daughter's friend's name and it worked!

Now this makes no sense to me - the only reason they have that name is because about 15 years ago when the kids were in middle school I added my daughter's friend to our reservation. We ended up having to cancel the trip so she never even ended up staying at Disney!

How and why they have her name on pin codes sent to me under my own name and email is a mystery!

But after all that, the passholder rate on the same dates and room that I booked about a month ago ( 6 nights standard room at AKL) is still about $120 cheaper than this offer!!

I got the same email with no code. On the phone with Disney right now. Will let know what happens.

Spent an hour and half on the phone. After all that, the discount for Pop and POR for my dates (7/2 - 7/5) was the same as the new summer discount.

I also asked the CM for the code and she said she couldn't give it to me. I might call back today and try to get it.

Calling in to WDW Travel, the CM was insistent that she could look up date/resorts and did not want to provide the "unique offer code" that was missing from my email. She then said that other discounts, such as AP, would be better, but AP discounts are not yet available for summer dates. She finally relented and gave me a code, for room, only, which I repeated back to her. When trying to add the code to my search, I received the error message about information being incorrect.

She said there are different codes for room, only, with tickets, or with dining.

Did you recently move? We did and it had our old zip code vs our new one. Even thought we won't be booking a reservation during that time would it still be good even though its not our new zip code?

I got the email with no code as well. I called in and was told that there was no code on my account. :(

I called because mine didn't have the pin code on it either. They verified my info and gave it to me.

while I'm pleased to finally have gotten an elusive PIN number from Disney.I did some checking and the exact same package I booked with a TA is 500 dollars more using the PIN offer from Disney. it's seems crazy that a TA can be cheaper but there it is.

Just got a new email "Update! Here is your code for your next summer stay". With the code.

And with the address for the house I sold 23 years ago. Sigh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter