• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Unique Mouse Ears from Etsy or ones that you've made yourself...

Toulouse

Ladies don't start fights but they can finish them
Thought it would be fun to start a thread for these so you can show yours off or comment on ones you've seen or have ordered. I found this amazing pair of ears out of the UK and I just ordered them, so cool to have something Toulouse related! She does gorgeous work, there are so many I'd love from her shop!

https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/545...cats-inspired-mouse-ears?ref=shop_home_feat_3

I also found these and it was a hard choice because they are so cute for the scene... but I picked the first set as they were a bit cheaper and still Toulouse-related

https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/631...ng-the-aristocats-hand?ref=user_profile&sca=1

Anyone have any cool ones they've found or made or own?

Last edited:
My daughter and I make our own ears to help pass the time as we wait for our next Disney trip. It's fun to plan out and also fun to see the reactions from other guests and cast members. This past trip we made paint palette ears for each member of our party, that got the greatest reaction as they were so unique for Festival of the Arts in Epcot. We also made each member a different Pooh character. Quite often I have people ask if I sell them, to which I reply.... NO... I enjoy doing it, I think if people are paying for them, it would become a hassle and not fun anymore. BUT... I have been known to give away some of my ears to special people we meet along the way. It's nice to spread a little magic to others.

I bought Jack ears off Etsy last time I went DL. They're so cute!! And I was wearing them when my fiance proposed, as we were meeting Jack. Unfortunately they were a bit big, and I have a big head, I thought for sure I'd get a headache and they'd be too small. So I ended up buying ears at the park so I could have the rainbow string. I did the double sided ears with the sequin purple bow. So I have my name and the trip year on the front, and I can bring them back on our honeymoon and get the back embroidered too.

This is my first attempt at ears. I still have to line the inside of the headband to finish them. ( I am a chameleon freak. - I have three- Pascal is a fav of mine) The pink set is for my daughterear wire.jpg ear wire 1.jpg ear wire 2.jpg ear wire 4.jpg ear wire 5.jpg

This is my first attempt at ears. I still have to line the inside of the headband to finish them. ( I am a chameleon freak. - I have three- Pascal is a fav of mine) The pink set is for my

I LOVE those Pascal ears. Where did you find a tiny little Pascal??

I make ears! The ones I’m wearing in my profile picture on here are some I made (Ratatouille ears) you can find me on Instagram @enchantedcharactears

i am gonna try to make some before our trip. it's a surprise trip so i have to do the ears on the sly! i will post when I make them. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter