Unique Guestbook Ideas?

I found a seller on Etsy who can customise guest book pages and then send it to us as a pdf file for less than $20. This way we can choose fun questions for our guests and print off as many pages as we need.

We were thinking of including "If the bridde and groom were cartoon characters, who would they be?"

Can you think of any questions we could add?

I found a seller on Etsy who can customise guest book pages and then send it to us as a pdf file for less than $20. This way we can choose fun questions for our guests and print off as many pages as we need.

We were thinking of including "If the bridde and groom were cartoon characters, who would they be?"

Can you think of any questions we could add?

Marriage advice for the newlyweds? Describe bride& groom in 10 words?

If you dont mind me asking, what is the name of the seller? That seems like a really good price and Id love to be able to customise our guestbook to!Thanks!

What song reminds you of the bride and groom? If there was a movie made about the bride and groom, what would it be called?

And, I agree! What is the name of the seller??

What was your favorite moment of the day?

And because I'm a big dorky foodie, I'm thinking of asking what was your favorite reception food?

Hi guys, thanks so much for the question ideas:goodvibes

I've attached a link to the item, she has loads of great ideas for guest books and candy buffets. Well worth a look. I have messaged her about customising the pages and it seems like she can change anything (for a fee). Still very reasonable though. When I get my file I'll post some pics

http://www.etsy.com/listing/59567172/fun-and-interactive-non-traditional

I got my file already. It cost $13 in total and she was super fast at changing the pages. Here they are:

image1.jpg

image.jpg

All these things are so neat!

I got my file already. It cost $13 in total and she was super fast at changing the pages. Here they are:

Claire, this is so cool, thanks for sharing! However, on the cartoon area ... it looks like she accidentally misspelled it! Just wanted to point that out before you got any printed up! Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

All these things are so neat!

Claire, this is so cool, thanks for sharing! However, on the cartoon area ... it looks like she accidentally misspelled it! Just wanted to point that out before you got any printed up! Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

OMG I hadn't noticed that! Thank you. I will email her now!!!:scared1:

We are having our guests sign a wooden bat. My fiance played baseball in college and we are HUGE baseball fans. We plan on getting a glass case for it to hang in our basement with other sports memrobilia. Probably seems random among the other ideas, but it personalizes it a bit :)

So I finally got my Photomingle picture cd and wanted to post the Mickey/Minnie picture:

img_03122011_164253.jpg

I also got my "guest book" today and it is awesome :). I love seeing all the messages from my guests!

We only had a few guests, 25, to our WDW wedding. We used Disney postcards that were pre-addressed (and stamped) to us back home as our 'guestbook'. When we got home we received our postcards from our guests and it was sooo fun reading them!

We are going to be doing a photo guest book with our engagement pictures, but also...

I stumbled upon this awesome idea for an alternative/additional guest book I am totally thinking of doing- especially since we just got an ipad2, I think it would be perfect, and SO unique!!

Thrilled For You

We are going to be doing a photo guest book with our engagement pictures, but also...

I stumbled upon this awesome idea for an alternative/additional guest book I am totally thinking of doing- especially since we just got an ipad2, I think it would be perfect, and SO unique!!

Thrilled For You

Love this idea!!!

Hi!

For our wedding we have bought two 'signing frames' for our guests to write on..

black-signing-frame.jpg

One has a photo of us in it, and the other has a sign that says "To our guests, please sign these frames..."
After the wedding, we'll replace the pictures with photos of our wedding day.

To add a little Disney touch - we have bought the bride & groom pens for our guests to write with...

Emma princess:

Hi!

For our wedding we have bought two 'signing frames' for our guests to write on..

black-signing-frame.jpg

One has a photo of us in it, and the other has a sign that says "To our guests, please sign these frames..."
After the wedding, we'll replace the pictures with photos of our wedding day.

To add a little Disney touch - we have bought the bride & groom pens for our guests to write with...

Emma princess:

Those pens are adorable! Did you get them at WDW?

Those pens are adorable! Did you get them at WDW?

Yes the pens are from WDW - although I bought mine from disneystore.com as I couldn't see them in the parks when we were there in December - my parents also bought me similar ones from Hong Kong Disneyland as they were there last month! :goodvibes

Emma princess: x

We only had a few guests, 25, to our WDW wedding. We used Disney postcards that were pre-addressed (and stamped) to us back home as our 'guestbook'. When we got home we received our postcards from our guests and it was sooo fun reading them!

Thank you. I'm copying this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter