Unique Foods to Disneyland

I love the fried green tomato sandwich at the Hungry Bear. I don't think they have one at WDW.

What is a tigger tail?

DSC_0299_zps663077e2.jpg

It's basically marshmallows, covered in caramel, covered in chocolate, covered in sprinkles. They also come as "Cheshire Tails" (same basic item, but covered with purple and pink instead).

We had Tigger Tails yesterday. Half of one is enough, but yum! Where do you find Cheshire Cat tails?

We had Tigger Tails yesterday. Half of one is enough, but yum! Where do you find Cheshire Cat tails?

It's been a while since I've looked for them, but I thought they had them at some of the same places as the Tigger Tails. Maybe they've been phased out...

I don't know if these items are at WDW, but the kiosk in the new Fantasy Faire with the Boysen- Apple slush and the garlic cheese roll...to die for. My new favorite snack at Disneyland. There is also new offerings at the counter next to the Magical Map theatre. I was told that the new resort chef is from Germany and she developed these items for the new areas.

Boysen-Apple...get it...like the poison apple;) It has a delicious foam on top of it that I could have a whole cup of. My DH even likes it. I make him get his own now.

I have been craving a Red Wagon corndog, and there's no way I'm getting another one for a few years. SO good!!

Wasn't the Dole Whip a DLR exclusive? Since it hasn't been mentioned, I'm guessing that it is available in WDW now? But I think having the original during the Tiki Room show has gotta be cool :)

I don't think the Tigger Tails have any chocolate besides the stripes -- on reason my husband who hates chocolate will eat them-- I get the bites with the stripes and he gets the rest :)

lorieintucson said:
Wasn't the Dole Whip a DLR exclusive? Since it hasn't been mentioned, I'm guessing that it is available in WDW now? But I think having the original during the Tiki Room show has gotta be cool :)

I don't think the Tigger Tails have any chocolate besides the stripes -- on reason my husband who hates chocolate will eat them-- I get the bites with the stripes and he gets the rest :)

Dole Whip can be purchased at many neighborhood yogurt shops. -Tuttimelon at our local mall.
The Tigger Tails are marshmallow dipped in caramel then dipped in orange white chocolate then I have also seen them with orange sugar then drizzled with dark chocolate. The recipe has changed slightly over the last several years, but the white chocolate is divine!
http://dipitinchocolate.blogspot.com/2011/08/tigger-tails.html?m=1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter