Unique disney autograph books?

I am not on the ball at all and we leave in 2 days. Last time around I just took 4x6 cardstock mats and had the characters sign them in sharpie so I could add them to our scrapbook when we got home. I think I'm going to be doing the same thing this year, throwing it together tomorrow. Don't know what I'm going to carry the mats in though, for easy signing. Last time we used a mini clipboard.

Hey everyone. I heard a lot of people that have used the disney junior encyclopedia of animated characters for an autograph book. I think this is an awesome idea. Unfortunately it has a copyright date of 2009, which would be ok if there weren't so many new characters. I was wondering if anyone knows of a book like this that is a little more updated and includes characters like jake, Sophia, and doc mcstuffins. Or does anyone have some creative ideas for keepsakes with autographs?

They now have a new ones. Just came out in June I believe. I pre ordered it for my kids. My 12 yr old daughter was super excited.

I'd like to make an autograph book for my son and daughter (they'll share and I'll end up carrying it anyway) but what do you need to carry to sign with? A Sharpie marker?

I'd like to make an autograph book for my son and daughter (they'll share and I'll end up carrying it anyway) but what do you need to carry to sign with? A Sharpie marker?

I've used photobooks from Shutterfly and Picaboo (either with animated templates as the photos, or pictures of the characters from in the parks). I carry a retractable sharpie that seems to work well. It's easy for the characters to click and sign with, and I don't worry about losing a cap. You could also take multi-colored sharpies, but I'd have a hard time keeping track of them. The regular sharpies are probably easier for fur characters to hold than the fine-tipped.

Our February trip I printed out 4x6 cards on card stock from a website, and then put 2 holes along the top, and clipped them together with rings. Then when we got home I put them in our photo album with the pictures that went with them.

Similar to this

I really like having the autographs part of the scrapbook from our trip.

For our upcoming honeymoon, we bought a white photo mat and bright colored fine tip Sharpies. We also considering taking blank Christmas ornaments.

You can make your own styled autograph book just off of a "photobook" maker type thing and pictures, or there's many more styles on Etsy that you could look in to.

Characters love seeing something unique and different from the standard, bought at Disney book that they see every day!

I've designed and made my own autographs again for this trip. I find the characters get a kick out of it. This is the cover of one I've done for this year

10491076_10152517953881399_4897339562558832786_n.jpg

I downloaded the adorable cards suggested earlier in this thread but I don't know where to print them. Any suggestions?

I thought I could print them on card stock but I can't find a printer who does that and I didn't think I really wanted them printed on photo paper...that seems a little weird to me. So is there a printer who will print them on cards that isn't photo paper? Maybe I'm just not looking for the right thing...

We purchased an autograph book off of Etsy. It has one blank side for the autograph and then a Disney scrapbook paper side that you can put a photograph on. My 3.5 yo loves "his" book. He reads it at least once a day for the past several months and it still looks new.

https://www.etsy.com/transaction/195767998

I had considered doing custom pages for the characters we may encounter but ended up just buying a 4x6 sketch book and using some cardstock and printable sticker paper to make custom covers instead.

I suppose I could still print out characters pictures on the extra sticker paper and stick them to pages if I wanted to though. (Trip isn't until late September!)

I saw a pretty cool one on Etsy yesterday. The store is called The Happy Haunt. They look like they would totally work in a scrapbook.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter