Unicorn wait list came through!!

LynJ

Mouseketeer
Super excited (after a moment of paranoia). We're going home over the holidays. We have 5 nights at Boulder ridge, then 1 night in a 1 bedroom club level at Jambo, followed by 1 night in a value 1 bedroom at jambo. Waitlisted the club level studio for both jambo nights at the 10.5 month mark, and never expected to get it.

Today I got an email notice that my 1 bedroom club level room was canceled. Panicked and logged in to find it was canceled because the wait list filled! So now the last 2 nights of our trip are club level, and we don't have to change rooms. So happy to get to try it out. :)

We had club level and then Covid hit, you know the rest. Have a great time.

Super excited (after a moment of paranoia). We're going home over the holidays. We have 5 nights at Boulder ridge, then 1 night in a 1 bedroom club level at Jambo, followed by 1 night in a value 1 bedroom at jambo. Waitlisted the club level studio for both jambo nights at the 10.5 month mark, and never expected to get it.

Today I got an email notice that my 1 bedroom club level room was canceled. Panicked and logged in to find it was canceled because the wait list filled! So now the last 2 nights of our trip are club level, and we don't have to change rooms. So happy to get to try it out. :)
Very exciting. We just stayed club level for four nights for our anniversary. It was great. Hopefully Francisco will be there in the evenings, he's the best. Enjoy.

Haha I just had the same thing happen to me. My 1br BCV waitlist came through for early December. Around 4:30pm I got email that my AKV was cancelled and like you I panicked and logged in only to find the BCV waitlist filled. I didn't get the BVC email until an about an hour later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter