Unfair :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know they were in the past. What does more cards do for you though? You still have to come back yes?

We do not use the DAS or ever used a GAC but even you must know more cards more returning times so more chances to cheat the system.
On every 50. 000 guests there were 20.000 GAC users. Do you really think this will change?

They were in the past and go over to the DISabled board and see them moan. They lost their advantage and now they just get more DAS cards so even more advantage.
. Right now it's only against policy (and moral fiber) to fake a disability. We always have our daughters doctor write us a note on his script stating that in his medical opinion it is necessary for our daughter with CF to have this card.

Now, if Disney required that, which is easy to obtain for those that need it, and a guest were to fake it, they would be committing a crime. That would be at least a deterrent.

Any respectable doctor would not make a false script, because he could be sanctioned as well.

Just my thoughts on that.

I find it tiresome to hear people that don 't want to be "suckered" by Disney so they stay offsite. Yet, they still want the benefits of an onsite guest.

I've never viewed it as I'm not being "suckered" to stay off-site. Our family can either stay off-site and visit the parks or stay on-site and not afford park tickets. Since we won't stay on-site and not visit the parks, Disney would get no money from our family. You are fooling yourself if you believe that Disney doesn't need off-site guest to help run their parks! If off-site guest attends start to fall then I think you can expect to see even higher ticket prices.

Why is it all of a sudden the perks that on-site guest have been getting all along aren't good enough?? If the value of the resorts and the perks they offer aren't good enough then why do guest continue to stay there??

Again. Go over to the DISabled board ant tell them.For over a decade they told us peasant that they had no advantage from the GAC although I fought this for many years.
Even Big HEAD Chief over there stated there was no advantage to a GAC. They tried to hide their dirty little secret. They ALL got UNLIMITED FP entrance.
And of course this got out and now everyone is taking advantage of the system.

Get over yourself. This post is uncalled for, rude, and a direct attack on another member of these boards.

Get over yourself. This post is uncalled for, rude, and a direct attack on another member of these boards.

I've only read the last few pages of this thread and I have seen several rude posts from a couple people. I can only assume this thread will soon be locked.

. Right now it's only against policy (and moral fiber) to fake a disability. We always have our daughters doctor write us a note on his script stating that in his medical opinion it is necessary for our daughter with CF to have this card.

Now, if Disney required that, which is easy to obtain for those that need it, and a guest were to fake it, they would be committing a crime. That would be at least a deterrent.

Any respectable doctor would not make a false script, because he could be sanctioned as well.

O any doctor will write you a note. What ever you like you will get. I always laugh with my friend that works at Disney Paris.
The biggest cheaters come from the US with notes from their dockers with the most biggest lies.
In Paris is being POOh sized means not you are disabled and get FOLT access.
There are no EVC to rent so you will have to walk and wait like everyone else.

I suppose you abused this "perk"also.
And why is this rude? For years in a row the members over there and mods lied about the GAC. "No it has no advantage,we wait longer, we only want a place to wait even if it takes hours, bla bla bla. All lies . They ALL used it as an unlimited FP.
All of us that knew better and told the truth were forced to walk the "Green Mile"and got banned just for telling the truth. Lies have short legs and the truth will always win the race.

I and we are on site guests. fighting cancer,bold and looking at my grandchildren I will get any advantage I get.
My children and grandchildren will have to work their whole life for those that are "on the spectrum". Yes my "behind".
I know all the lies of those that have rotten spoiled "snowflakes".
They will always leech like a vampire on other people taxes.

Not exactly sure what you're saying but it appears you're fighting cancer.

Best of luck, stay strong, if you're in disney the first or second week of january then a drink or two is on me.

Disney can't require documentation, as that is breaking a law (the ADA).

Not exactly sure what you're saying but it appears you're fighting cancer.

Best of luck, stay strong, if you're in disney the first or second week of january then a drink or two is on me.

No August is our next goal after chemo but thank you. :flower3:

I know they were in the past. What does more cards do for you though? You still have to come back yes?

If you had 5 cards you could get a return to 5 different rides at one time. Since you can return anytime once the return time has passed you could essentially wait once and then run to five different rides back to back because of the 5 different DAS cards. I've seen it talked about. I don't think it will happen, at least very minimal. But of course, people scamming like that would force a Disney to change the program again and it wouldn't be in their favor. They'd just be hurting themselves.

I've only read the last few pages of this thread and I have seen several rude posts from a couple people. I can only assume this thread will soon be locked.

I hope this thread is not closed. This thread is a continuation of solid information. If there are rude comments then a mod should delete but not freeze this thread.

If you had 5 cards you could get a return to 5 different rides at one time. Since you can return anytime once the return time has passed you could essentially wait once and then run to five different rides back to back because of the 5 different DAS cards. I've seen it talked about. I don't think it will happen, at least very minimal. But of course, people scamming like that would force a Disney to change the program again and it wouldn't be in their favor. They'd just be hurting themselves.

You can't return at any time once the return time has passed. If you pass the return time your fast pass is no longer valid.

You can't return at any time once the return time has passed. If you pass the return time your fast pass is no longer valid.

Not for the DAS return times. You can use them whenever you like after the official wait time.
Five hours? No problem. EMH no problem.
So more than one DAS will give you unlimited access to every ride.

In regards to the DAS you can return anytime after the time that is written on your card. I'm not talking about FP. The poster I quoted was referencing DAS.

They tried to hide their dirty little secret. They ALL got UNLIMITED FP entrance.

That's really what you believe? Have you ever read a trip report of someone using a GAC? It's not like that.

My children and grandchildren will have to work their whole life for those that are "on the spectrum". Yes my "behind".
I know all the lies of those that have rotten spoiled "snowflakes".
They will always leech like a vampire on other people taxes.

:(
I've known one or two people who either faked problems or took blatant (edited an unnoticed autocorrect) advantage (only one was Disney related) but I'm glad it didn't make me cynical about everyone else. Made me more empathetic towards those who don't fake and who don't want an advantage, just as close to the experience others get. I wish you felt that instead of what you are saying.

If you need extra help right now because of your health then please get it. But to ask for help so that you "too" can take advantage probably isn't the best way to go IMO.

Disney can't require documentation, as that is breaking a law (the ADA).
they meet ADA requirements without the DAC card. To get the card who've is above and beyond ADA, I think they could require a physicians direction.

they meet ADA requirements without the DAC card. To get the card who've is above and beyond ADA, I think they could require a physicians direction.
but again, I'm just guessing. I don't know the answer.

So it's ok to do something unethical as long as it's not illegal???

no, but robbing a store and scoring xtra fastpasses aren't comparable meaning a like or similar offenses(that is for fuzzylogic)in this context. Yes it is unethical but not in a someone is going to get physically or financially hurt.

Using old KTTW cards works- at least it did in June (I did a split stay and found out by accident since I put in the wrong card). You can't use all old cards- they have to have RFID chips (at least they did this summer)

I'm not bringing my old KTTW cards on my trip this weekend for the half marathon because we go frequently and I don't really feel the need to ride TSM 6 or 7 times, but I understand the temptation to do so.

I think the poster who is trying to do this thinks he is sticking it to Disney by doing this, I don't know for sure but it kind of sounds like that. So maybe some will work but not all, this is a loophole that Disney didn't close up if true.

No one is getting "worked up" about it. It's been reported that it does work. So I think he has an excellent chance of getting said FPs.

Regardless, all I'm saying is just because you can doesn't mean you should.

I guess worked up is a poor choice of words. I don't think that what anyone says on here is going to make him change is mind. He feels it is his right(for whatever reason) to do this and he is going to try and do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter