Underwater Cameras For Rent?

unger5

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me if you can rent these on the Magic - looking for one to use in Grand Cayman with the stingrays!! :confused:

Definately get an underwater disposable..the pics come out great.

Remember to pick it up at Walmart (or someplace near your house) before leaving home. On the ship they are almost $30 for the same thing you get at walmart.

Another vote for disposable cameras. We used them snorkeling on our cruise a couple years ago...the pictures were amazing!

Twice I bought decent reusable water cameras. Both leaked the second time I used them. Not worth it. WalMart usually has the best prices. Be sure to clean to clean the front of the camera occasionally. Once in a while I forget and there's sunscreen making it a bit blurry. I've used Kodak, the high end Kodak and fuji. No difference when the pictures come out.

Gosh, you guys are great!! I was thinking that the quality of photos was poor from the disposables, but I guess I was wrong!! Will get a couple at Wal-Mart. Thanks so much!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter