undersized and/or Obstructed view on Verandah ??

Tigger2ntinkerbell

DIS Veteran
Is this as bad as I think, or is it going to be ok.:guilty:
I have upgrade to a Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Navigator's Verandah - Deck 9, Cabin 9664.:cloud9:
Can someone let me know if the "window cleaning lift" is in your view. Or do you really only see it if you look up.:scared:
A photo from inside the cabin would be greatly appreciated.:love:
TIApixiedust:

I've got this cabin booked for our August cruise on the Fantasy. I found this post about it http://www.disboards.com/threads/room-9664-on-the-disney-fantasy.3283038/ and read the stateroom reports here http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/cruise-new/roomreport.cfm?Room=9664 and I've decided it looks like a great room. The obstruction on the fore side seems minimal, and it gives a bit of enclosure to the balcony - this might be handy when the ship is sailing fast and the wind is going by, or if it's a bit on the chilly side as it should give a bit of a buffer. Decks above and below are just staterooms, so noise shouldn't be too bad. Near the aft elevators which will be quite handy. I also looked around and found a ton of photos and looked for the maintenance cage mentioned - while it looks like it's there in a lot of the pictures, it doesn't seem to block the view straight out, only if you're looking straight up, so it should be okay.

When do you cruise? I'd love to hear back from you after you sail to hopefully see some pics of the room and the balcony and hear your thoughts about it!

Aby

Aby,
Hi were not sailing until September 2016. So it looks like you be on your trip before mine:fish:
I hope you can post picks from your trip.
This will be my second cruise, first one on Carnival :crazy2:.
So I am really hoping this one is better.
Have a good trip and let me know:hyper2:

Linda

I will try to remember to take lots of pics of the room and the verandah for you! Can't wait to be on a Disney Cruise again! I would still love to hear if anyone has any other input on the cabin!

Aby

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter