• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Undercover Tourist-

I was told on a different discussion board about undercover tourist... I am not sure if this is something to trust or what exactly it is?

Any experiance or suggestions with this site?

Thanks
:confused3

I am a travel agent and used them to get my family's Disney tickets. They are a reliable source and have a great crowd calendar. Not too many reliable discounted ticket options, besides AAA but they are reliable.

If you do a search for Undercover Tourist, you'll find dozens of threads. They are reputable and I myself and my family have used them on several occasions. You won't find cheaper tickets outside of Disney unless there's a very special promotion!

They're an authorized Disney ticket reseller, so there's no reason for concern.

Ditto...( to their reputation!)

I've used them numerous times...flawless transactions. :thumbsup2

thanks for the information. i know a family who needs a little discount on tickets to add a little pdpixiedust: to their trip.

I was told on a different discussion board about undercover tourist... I am not sure if this is something to trust or what exactly it is?

Any experiance or suggestions with this site?

Thanks
:confused3

Nothing but love for them. HIGHEST customer service, super quick ticket shipping and above all great prices.

One year, one of the folks on our trip had to drop out for health reasons. No problem, UT took his unused ticket back with a full refund.

If you're looking at prices and comparing and find the difference is not that wide, keep in mind, UT's prices INCLUDE taxes and shipping. Disney and Universal's DO NOT. And they will ship that to you with 12 days. But usually much faster.

Yes.. I love them :)

First time ordering from Undercover Tourist. Very pleased with price and received tickets within a week. Highly recommend, I signed up for Mousesavers newsletter and ordered from their link and saved $. Will order again for future trips. :dance3:

does anyone know if these tickets can be converted into the new bracelets that disney is using now? :confused3

Yes, they can. I did it myself with the tickets I hold for my November trip. But it looks like the ease that mine connected with is rare; most people are complaining that linking them has been difficult or impossible. My transaction was very smooth.

to a podcast about WDW recently. A listener had a question about buying tickets for less. The "experts" told her to buy from Disney. The savings were not that much.

I save around $80 using Undercover Tourist and it takes the same amount of time as buying from Disney. Our tickets have always arrived promptly. We have added options without a problem. We converted our paper tickets this summer to RFID cards without a problem. (Also converted non expiring tickets with multiple water park entries left to RFID cards.) I have also seen a thread where a person trying to bridge a UT ticket had problems and a UT rep was trying to sort out the issue with Disney.

I will continue to buy our tickets from UT.

I purchased a ticket from UT in September, about 2 weeks before my trip in October. I received the ticket in plenty of time, was able to link it to my MagicBand before I left and also upgraded to an AP without any issues. I highly recommend UT tickets to anyone I know

I second the other positive comments about UT. We have used them on multiple occasions for tickets and always been happy.

I use UT every time I buy tickets. We usually have a room only reservation. so the 80.00 or so that it saves us...goes towards a fun character meal while we are there.

I just purchased our tickets for our January trip on Tuesday, and they were shipped yesterday...no express shipping, they are pretty quick!

I plan to upgrade my UT ticket to an AP when I get there...but wanted to have the ticket to add Fast Pass + to mu January trip...

They are a GREAT ticket seller.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter