Undercover tourist ?

Kingdome8

DIS Veteran
I know people talk about them all the time
I'm thinking about buying from them for my trip
But before I pull the trigger just want to make sure it is legit.
Don't want any losses.
Also are they quick with mailing?
Thanks.
I just get nervous buying online sometimes

Legit. And quick shipping, too. Our party of 9 all bought our tickets from them for our upcoming trip!

Ok thanks guys. Just want to be sure. I'm getting the 5 day base ticket. Great deal

Very quick shipping with one exception. Last year we bought tickets when they sent us an email announcing an upcoming price increase, we ordered and it took longer to get them because UT was swamped with orders. Often, I'll get a confirmation email the day I order and I get them in the mail 3 days later. I don't even look elsewhere anymore.

Bill From PA

Bought from them for our last 3 trips and one trip to universal. Have had them mailed and have picked them up at the UPS store in Orlando. Never an issue. They are authorized by Disney...something they don't want to jeopardize so customer satisfaction is priority!

Thanks for responses.
I also rented my place with dvc rental store
Was nervous about that at first. But I check my reservation online weekly to make sure still there. Lol

We've been buying tickets from Undercover Tourist for years - LOVE them! I usually buy tickets way in advance, but the shipping seemed really quick to me. Their staff is also very friendly and helpful when you call. I would recommend them 100% :thumbsup2

Just ordered from them this morning. I don't have to have them until mid-May, but didn't want to get caught in a price increase melee like last year!!

I know people talk about them all the time
I'm thinking about buying from them for my trip
But before I pull the trigger just want to make sure it is legit.
Don't want any losses.
Thanks.
I just get nervous buying online sometimes

1. Yes, legit. Actually they are a licensed reseller.
2. Mailing is quick, usually within 10-14 days max.

We have used them several times. Don't even think twice. They have excellent customer service. When they send out the tickets, record the numbers somewhere safe in case you lose them.

They are awesome! I bought a 4 day (got a 5 day for cost of a 4) with priority shipping for my trip last week and I had my pass within 3 days. It was my first experience with them and I would def use them again.

They're great. I've recommended them to quite a few of my friends. Never had any problems with them.

I've used Florida Ticket Station. Their current $25 discount code is AE25-11

They will save you about $180 on an 8 day PH/WP+ ticket. I bought my tickets from them a few months ago and had the tickets within 5 days. They came DHL airmail for a minimal fee. You can also pick them up at multiple locations in Orlando. Their 8 day tickets are the same as 7 days and only a few more $s than a 6 day.

http://www.floridaticketstation.com/store/c-24-walt-disney-world.aspx

Just ordered from them this morning. I don't have to have them until mid-May, but didn't want to get caught in a price increase melee like last year!!

I am going to do so this in the next day or so to make sure I don't caught in the price increase time warp either :thumbsup2

UT is the best!

Just got my tickets today :cool1: Got the 5 day ticket probably going to price bridge to 6 days (after first use of course).

Second time using them tickets arrived quickly good emails no problems.

just want to make sure it is legit.

1000% Legit. We've used them a number of times with no problem.

I've had them take about 1 week (business days) to have tickets get to Pennsylvania, so you do need to plan accordingly. They do have faster ship options

We have bought tickets from them many times and never have had any toubles. They are great! Love them! They also have very fast shipping!

I buy all our DW tickets from UT. Just look thru your junk mail well. They are shippped in plain envelopes. Be sure to open all your mail so they are not accidentally thrown away takes about 10 days with regular shipping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter