undercover tourist??

Yes, I have purchased tickets there with no problems.

I've been lurking on these boards for a couple of years. I've NEVER seen anything negative about Undercover Tourist. I've used them before and will use them again for 9 tickets (yes, big $$$) this summer.

Actually my first order with them came yesterday! We bought 4 - 10 day park hoppers and will be using them in a few weeks. They arrived a lot sooner than originally told. Wish I would have tried them years ago!!

I just purchased my tickets about a week and a half ago, and I had no problems. I saved $30 ( I used the link on the mouse savers monthly e-mail and got the mouse savers discount). I recieved the tickets 3 days later. I would definitley use them again! :thumbsup2

Has anyone bought their park tickets through undercovertourist.com? Are they a trustworthy site? Their price seems the best for what I am looking for.

Thanks!

Actually I believe MapleLeaf is less expensive. They have buy 4 day hoppers the 5th day free. I think it was $283 tax incl. I have used them many times and service was good.

If you haven't bought already, you might sign up for the Mousesavers newsletter, or go to the budget board thread that always seems to be going, to have the feb 15 newsletter forwarded to you. The link in there to undercovertourist saves you a couple more bucks.

We just bought a ticket for DS (5 years old) for our trip (doing it one little bit at a time), went through the ms link to UCT, it was 199.95 for a 7 day base ticket (we're planning to upgrade to either 10 days or maybe even the DVC AP during our trip, but just wanted *something* now). Could not be unhappy with that! And it arrived in under a week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter