Undercover Tourist Tickets

gracelrm

<font color=teal>Wow - you learn something new eve
My son is taking two friends to Disney with us in October. We planned on getting their tickets through UT using the Mousesavers Discount (we already have annual passes). If we order those now to be able to make fast passes 60 days ahead and one of them backs out of the trip - can we use that ticket for someone else? I know once they've entered a park - the tickets are non-transferable, but if we buy it and plans change, could someone else use the ticket after it was attached to kid#1 on MDE?

TIA

Once a ticket is linked to a MDE account it resides in that account and cannot (unless they've changed this recently) be linked to a different MDE. Ticket CAN be used by another person, just create that person in your MDE account as a guest and assign the ticket to him/her. Can re-assign the ticket back and forth between people as long as it is unused, once it's first used it is locked to the user.

Having the ticket linked to your MDE account won't be a problem if that ticket is used by someone in your party either now or in the future. But giving or selling the ticket to another person who wants to set it up in their own MDE to control their FP+ might not be able to be done unless a CM at a ticket window or guest services can strip the ticket from your MDE account and put it on a separate card. Even if the UT ticket is already on a card, same problem would come up with it being linked to your MDE.

So.....no problem if you or someone in your party that is on your MDE or linked to your MDE is the person using the ticket. Might be a problem if you want the ticket to go to another person outside your MDE circle unless a CM can delete it.

So as long as the ticket we purchase from UT is used by someone in our MDE account - then we are fine? So if one of my son's friends backs out and another friend goes - we can just assign the ticket to him? Just want to make sure before I do this.

So as long as the ticket we purchase from UT is used by someone in our MDE account - then we are fine? So if one of my son's friends backs out and another friend goes - we can just assign the ticket to him? Just want to make sure before I do this.
Yes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter