undercover tourist tickets

tink2007

DIS Veteran
I've decided to purchase our tickets from Undercover Tourist.com. On their website I see there is an option to pick them up at a UPS store close to Universal Studios. Is this legit??? Has anyone ever used this option??

I have ordered from UT and had them shipped to me, and they were totally legit and efficient and had no issues with the tickets. They also have a very generous return policy

We leave in 5 days so that's why I wanted to pick them up if I can

have used the pick up service three different times you go in show id and show the cc you used to pay for the tickets(I was in and out with my tickets within 5-10 mins)

The second time we picked them up my grandmom paid for our tickets(so I didnt have her cc) I called UT and explained it and the girl put a code on the package for the tickets( I had to tell the code with my id to get them) If we didnt have AP I would use them again for our next trip

I used once and had no issues outside of finding store with rotten directions I had pre GPS.

I've used that option before and have purchased 9 tickets(4 diff purchases) from UT and never had an issue with the company.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter