Undercover Tourist tickets

kitgal421

Earning My Ears
Sorry if these seem like really obvious questions. This is my first Orlando vacation so I'm a bit overwhelmed by everything.

My friend and I will be at Orlando from October 11-15. So we are getting 3 day park to park tickets+ Halloween Horror Nights" combo ticket for 185 per person from the undercovertourist.com website. Here is the websites description of the ticket:

"Ticket is valid for the theme parks for any three (3) calendar days during a fourteen (14) consecutive day period which includes the first day any portion of the ticket is used. This ticket also includes unlimited admission to HHN during the following 2012 Event Dates which fall within the fourteen (14) consecutive day period:
September 21, 27, 28, 30
October 4, 5, 7, 11, 12, 14, 17, 18, 19, 21, 24, 25, 26, 28 or 31.
Not valid for any Saturday HHN Events Dates: September 22, 29, October 6, 13, 20 or 27.
The HHN Event begins at 6:30pm and closing times may vary.
Key Points:
WARNING! Event may be too intense for young children and is not recommended for children under the age of 13. No costumes or masks allowed.
This ticket includes daily admission to the paid entertainment venues of Universal CityWalk ("CityWalk") during the fourteen (14) consecutive day period.
The above Admission media is non-refundable, non-transferable, and valid only during normal operating hours.
This ticket allows the guest to visit both parks on the same day. Visiting one or both parks on the same day is considered a single day's use of the ticket.
The HHN Event portion of this ticket expires in 2012. If there is no 2011 HHN event usage, the 3-Day Park to Park portion remains valid until the first day of theme park or CityWalk usage and for the following thirteen (13) consecutive calendar days."

I have three questions:

1) This ticket will get us into Halloween Horror nights for three days (excluding saturday), correct? I know it seems to say that in the description, but I'm shocked by how cheap it is, if it DOES include both parks AND Halloween for all three nights. Orlando's official website has a "3 day park to park ticket with only one HHN night" for about $200. I feel like it's too cheap to be true!

2) We are staying on-site to take advantage of the early access and express pass. Will Orlando still give us this deal, even though we did not book our tickets through them?

3) We are arriving by air around 5 on thursday and leaving monday afternoon. This gives us Friday, Saturday, and Sunday as the three days we use the park tickets. HOWEVER, The HHN ticket is three days, but does not include saturdays (so we would for sure go on friday and sunday). Would it be possible to use the HHN ticket on thursday night even if we didn't use the "park ticket"??

kitgal421;46141412 I have three questions: 1) This ticket will get us into Halloween Horror nights for three days (excluding saturday) said:
1. correct.

2. not sure what type of deal you want.
if you are talking about tickets, it does not matter which vendor you purchased them from.

all guests that state onsite are allowed perks.
those perks include unlimited usage of the express lines and the early entry program. this is a hotel perk.

3. you can do hhn on thursday without being in the park during the day.
you can use the far right side gate to enter between 6:00-8:00 that night.
this entrance is for onsite hotel guests only.

I went and looked at undercovertourist and she is right it really is that cheap if you go thru the mousesavers area to get there. It does say park to park for 3 days and HHN for the dates she listed. It indicated it was a $68 per person savings. That is a great deal if you do not want to go Saturday night.

I've just bought my Uni/HHN tix. for our trip Oct 12th!! I too thought it's too good to be true. I'll be going solo as my 12yo son is a bit spooked and I don't want a trip of nightmares for the week following. Can't wait for Walking Dead, Penn & Teller and the general creepyness of it all

We're staying at HRH Fri & Sat and then to WDW Sun-Wed, then the Cruise.

I too am thinking of going to HHN on our arrival day. If I read this correctly, the '14 consective days' start when I use any ticket part. HHN IOA or Universal. I don't need to use one of my days at Universal to begin the 14 day count. The HHN will begin the count.
We're planning the first day to be IOA for early WWoHP. I'll be a tired wizard but I'll sleep on the boat :)

mauisam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter