• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Undercover Tourist tickets - do or don't?

MissMagnolia

DIS Veteran
I really want to plan an economical trip and also like the flexibility of using the resort key for everything. I have never bought park tickets from anywhere besides Disney.

What are your experiences? Pros/cons?

TIA!:)

We ordered our tix last spring from Undercover tourist and had no problems. I had an AP, but the rest of the fam had tickets ordered from there. I ordered on line through the mousesavers link. In fact, that very day, a CM from there called me personally to check on the shipping method I had chosen. It was pretty close to my trip, and she was worried I might not get them in time. She wanted to get my approval to change the shipping to air express .

We got the tickets on time...no problem. In fact at the Poly when we checked in, our CM changed my DH and DD's paper tickets over to our room key. However, I've read on this site, where people say that the hotel will not do this. This was not our experience.....the CM said no problem. It may depend on what resort you are at, or the CM you deal with.

Go for it! I bought passes last year..they shipped in no time. Then when I no longer needed them, I sent them back and they refunded my card right away!!

I just bought 4, 7 day hopper tickets in January for my upcoming April trip. The cheapest price that can be found and speedy delivery. I got them already and am looking forward to my trip with them. Everyone I have asked says that there is no problem having them added to my room key at the resort too. I would recommend them just for the price alone. Make sure to get a link from mousesavers to get the lowest possible price too or just join their mailing list and they will send you one every month. Good luck!:thumbsup2

I had no problems. In fact, when I bought medieval times tickets and used DH's credit card which has his name on it, they even called to make sure our card wasn't stolen since I was shipping to my name.

Used 'em twice and plan on again for our upcoming Sept trip. :thumbsup2

We didn't have any problems having the tickets put on our room keys once we arrived. :)

Our order was received promptly and was at the lowest price that I could find at the time (7/06).

Another vote of confidence for Undercover tourist. We've ordered from them a few times and I've recommended UT to friends and family, all of whom have been happy with the service.

We were not able to put our UT paper tickets on our room keys when we asked. So our experience was different than another poster's. For the savings, however, I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.

Only needed UT once but will definitely use them again. Easy online ordering, price posted includes tax and FREE delivery. PLUS, they throw in extra days FREE when you purchase a certain amount of days. Love UT.

I was in the same boat as you, I like the convenience of having everything on the resort key, but since the savings from UT were significant enough $18 per ticket (with the ones we ordered) then I was thinking that really I'd rather have the money and an extra piece of paper, than everything on the resort key :)

I wouldn't hesitate to order from UT again! Everything went smoothly with ordering and paying and I received my tickets in under a week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter