• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Undercover Tourist ticket Question

Mcqueen Fans

<font color=blue>Uh, is your name Mater too?<br><f
I was looking to buy tickets from them and It showed if you buy a 4-day MYW ticket they give you 3 days free. Is there a special they have going on or is this their price all the time. I sounds like a good deal. We have never bought from them before, is it a good place to buy Disney World ticket?

Last trip we got our tickets through them and got a deal like that. I had no problem with the tickets and will be using them again for this years trip.

WDW has a deal going on right now, book 4 nights resort and tix and get 3 nights w/ tix free. I'm pretty sure it's good for vacations booked for now through June, minus a few weeks in april. Better, real details at their website.

I got my tickets a few days after I ordered. I got 6 day hoppers for less than the 4 day pass from AAA. They are very reliable, sign up for the Mousesavers newsletter to get the best rates.

I don't understand. I thought Undercover was supp osed to be cheaper. I priced 10 day tickets with water parks an more on both UT and WDW and WDW was $100 cheaper. :confused3

The prices on undercovertourist includes taxes & shipping by regular mail. The prices on WDW website do not include taxes & shipping until you start to purchase the tickets. You will have to add taxes and shipping to compare the prices.

I don't understand. I thought Undercover was supp osed to be cheaper. I priced 10 day tickets with water parks an more on both UT and WDW and WDW was $100 cheaper. :confused3

Make sure you're comparing tickets with the exact same options. All of the following should match:

# of days
expiring or not
park hopper or not
wpf & more or not

David

OK, i just checked both again and disneyworld.com is sneaky ;) they don't add the tax until checkout. UT is right up front about it. They are about $46 cheaper for 3 10+ tickets and 2 under 10 tickets.

Thanks all!

We bought our tickets through undercover tourist. They were super fast with delivery and we never had a single problem with them. We were staying at AK lodges and had them put our tickets onto our room keys. We got the buy 4 days get 3 free, but didn't do the non-expiry option. We just used every day! *grins*

UT almost always has some sort of deal going on with their tickets, and they have always been cheaper for me than WDW, AAA or any other ticket broker. We've bought from them 4 times & will do so again next time. They are an official WDW ticket broker, so they're 100% legit, fast & friendly service too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter