Undercover Tourist ticket delivery time

All 3 times I've ordered from them, the tickets have come in less than 10 days.:goodvibes

Once, I ordered on Monday and they were in my mailbox by Friday.

Three days - took exactly the same amount of time as the tickets I ordered for SIL directly from Disney. But Disney charged me $20 to ship, not free. Both shipped on Sunday, both shipped UPS from Florida.

Note - ordered SIL's tickets from Disney directly because she only wanted two day passes. Can't get those from UC.

Shipping was to Ottawa, but they are using UPS, not USPS so shipping in North America takes the same amount of time. Maybe add one extra day if you are in a more remote community.

Are the tickets the same as you would buy from the Disney Store or are they vouchers that you change when you get to WDW?

Also, which is cheaper, the Disney Store or Undecover Tourist?

We received ours within a week. They came from a Toronto address.

This was our experience too. I was shocked how quickly they arrived because I live in a really small town in Alberta and they came within a week. I ordered Sunday night and received them Thursday!

we ordered last Tuesday, so just 7 days ago, no mail yet.

3-day weekend in there too, both sides of the border (you have family day in AB too I think?). Give it another day or two, then give them a call.

The tickets are cheaper than Disney Store - Disney Store charges exactly the same price as Disney online or at the gate. They used to charge it in C$ though (possibly still do, they closed our Disney stores a couple of years back), so it was a deal when we were below par...

3-day weekend in there too, both sides of the border (you have family day in AB too I think?). Give it another day or two, then give them a call.

The tickets are cheaper than Disney Store - Disney Store charges exactly the same price as Disney online or at the gate. They used to charge it in C$ though (possibly still do, they closed our Disney stores a couple of years back), so it was a deal when we were below par...

Not too worried yet. It has only been 4 business days if you take away the holidy. BC doesn't get Family day so I tend to forget about it!

Ordered my tickets 3 day passes to US on Feb. 27 and they arrived on Mar. 4 to the West Coast. The return address was a Toronto address, so it only took 5 days! Awesome.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter