Undercover Tourist question

We also used Undercover Tourist, ordered in June and it said on the website and on the confirmation email "regular shipping 30 business days." Did you haved them shipped overnight? Otherwise, I would be concerned.

I have used them and have received my tickets within 7 days.

We chose the option to pick up our tickets at the UPS store in Orlando 2 years ago and it was a snap. Check and see if they still do that if it would help.

Return trip November 28 - December 7, 2012

Laurie

Try filling in the form and see if it asks you for a date. If the date is too close I would expect it to say so. I remember getting my tickets pretty fast, but I order well in advance.
Or do they have a phone # you can call?

We have used them twice and both times got our tickets ( in WA state no less) in 4-5 days

I have used them and gotten them with 4 days..BUT ..a few months ago they were really backlogged and it took almost a month.So you might want to use overnight mail

We ordered our Universal tickets on Friday and we got them yesterday!

This summer they were slower with our Disney tickets because everyone was ordering at the same time to take advantage of the old prices.

Received email that my tickets are being shipped today, October 31. Happy Halloween.

November 28 - December 7, 2012
4 weeks to go.
Laurie:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter