Undercover Tourist Mousesavers Code

Would love it if someone could forward me the issue as well, please! lesgip at me dot com :cool1:

Lost my emails :sad2:

Would appreciate a copy of the newsletter

annebacon64 at gmail dotcom

Thanks a million!
Anne

Can I please be forwarded a copy of the newsletter !

mac.jenny AT icloud dot com

THANKS xx :-)

could someone send it to me as well. I would appreciate it.
jcorrenti10 at yahoo.com
thanks so much

could someone send it to me as well. I would appreciate it.
jcorrenti10 at yahoo.com
thanks so much

Just so you know, fellow disers can private message you the code and you do not have to put your e mail address out there.

Just so you know, fellow disers can private message you the code and you do not have to put your e mail address out there.

Sorry I don't know how to do that. They can also pm me there email if they don't want to post and I will gladly send it

If someone could send me a copy of the newsletter, I would greatly appreciate it.
aself at hotmail dotcom

TYIA

I never received July's newsletter. Can someone send it to me? nyrown at gmail dot c0m

thanks!

Would anyone be able to forward me the July newsletter? Thanks so much!!
mfinn126 {at} gmail {dot} com

Cmon People. This thread has turned into the "Please send me a newsletter" story.

I must confess I was one of those guys initially. But I did sign up for the newsletter and ended up using my own and getting the savings. But I must tell you that the savings you get from the newsletter link is less than $10.

So dont go to crazy if you dont get it. In fact the more important thing is to jump on Last years ticket prices from Undercover Tourist, before they run out of them. Just sign up for the news letter and let some of these very Nice people who continue to send out links to their own newsletter have a break.

I bought 4 5 day hoppers with water parks and more which I plan on upgrading to 7 day after I use the tickets once. I just hope I dont have any problem with the price bridging in the parks. My wife is very nervous. We have always gotten our tickets through Disney Via a package and she is skeptical of UT even. I have tried reassuring her that Undercover Tourist is the #1 option for tickets AFTER Disney itself. But she just doesnt have all of the info that I have. Shes not a Dis'r.

It is hard to save money on tickets any way you look at it. My total savings will be a little over $200. Like $220. That is tough to do. She got worried because the tickets do not say Water Parks and More. They say 5 Day Hopper and 5 FUN Visits. What ever that means but I am sure that is the same thing.

The wife also does not like the flimsy tickets that UT sends. I told her that once we upgrade to the 7 day, we may be able to transfer the tickets to our KTTW Cards. Does anybody know if this is possible. I know it has been done from the research I have done, just not sure if it was done from an upgrade. I am sure if you checked in to your hotel and brought your UT Tickets at that point they can do it during the check in process, But can it be done after check in, After they have issued the KTTW cards, AND while you Upgrade your tickets from 5 to 7 day hoppers.

Thanks to everyone who has sent out email links and thanks in advance to anybody who has anymore experience with the upgrade and KTTW transfers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter