Undercover Tourist E-tickets?

barbliny

DIS Veteran
Has anyone had recent experience in buying e-tickets from UCT? How long did it take for delivery so that you have your confirmation numbers to add to MDE?

It says in the faqs that it can take up to 3 days? I of course need to start making my fp+ for my stay starting 6/5 - forever procrastinating.

The deal at UCT for 6-day PH plus 1-day free is too good to pass up combined with a $30 rebate from Amex. Except, if I have no chance of getting them in time for the start of my fp+ booking window.

Also, once they are used in the park - I can still upgrade to the ph-plus option for $15, correct?

Last edited:
My E-Tickets took a matter of minutes I believe. It was pretty quick. I got an email confirmation first that I bought the tickets and a little later, the link to the tickets.

My E-Tickets took a matter of minutes I believe. It was pretty quick. I got an email confirmation first that I bought the tickets and a little later, the link to the tickets.

Thank you! That's what I was hoping to hear - that they overstated the possible delivery window to cover 'oddities' vs. the norm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter