• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Under Armour Hoodie?

Deals at dicks start at 8 pm and go until Friday at 2 pm. The price of the he UA hoodies vary based on original price. Anywhere from $32-40 from what I found. It changed from the original $38 deal posted last week.

Dick's also had the ones in the store for $44.99 last week, kids sizes, adults were 49.99. They also have a $25 off coupon in the mail good 11/28-12/1.

Dick's also had the ones in the store for $44.99 last week, kids sizes, adults were 49.99. They also have a $25 off coupon in the mail good 11/28-12/1.

I wish I had one of those coupons! Just my luck!

Anyone know if Dick's is having the sale online and what time? I am having radiation and have to be in isolation. Only online shopping for me this year.

If your in NC check at Sports Authority. I was in ours last night and found out they are all going out of business (In NC was what I was told) Anyway I found dd an Under Armour Hoodie on clearance for $18!!!

Anyone know if Dick's is having the sale online and what time? I am having radiation and have to be in isolation. Only online shopping for me this year.

I got an email that said Dicks BF prices will be available online all day Thursday (11/28 12:01 AM EST until 11/29 2PM)

I'm hoping they re-stock the UA hoodies because they are very picked over online right now, for kids anyway.
n/m it looks like they did already!!

Just wanted to post that my DD23 came through for me! She went to GA with her DH to visit his family over Thanksgiving. They have an Under Armour outlet there and she said the hoodies were 40% off. She got me a ladies small hoodie for $30 plus tax!
Just wanted to post in case anyone will be looking for them next BF. The outlet has a stellar discount on BF with the 40%:cool1:

The large logo hoodies are also 25% off on the UA website w/ free shipping and it didn't charge me any tax either. :cool1:

Don't know if this has been mentioned before, but right now you earn 10 points per dollar if you go through the Ultimate Rewards shopping portal to order! (for Chase Saphhire Preferred card holders)

That's 410 points for ordering the big logo hoodie that's on sale now for $41.24!

If you have a store nearby (I'm not sure if ours is an outlet or not), the clearance rack had hoodies marked down to $29.97, and were buy one, get one half off. It worked out to about $45 for 2. Limited sizes and color selection though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter