Under Armour Hoodie?

Vacation Lover

DIS Veteran
Any deals out there on the Under Armour Hoodies--the ones with the huge logo on the front? Can't find them for less than $55 anywhere and every coupon I find excludes UA.

We have an outlet. I got 4 hoodies at $32 each last week. Two had the large letters on them . (One of my dss specifically wanted one of these.) And the only one at $32 in adult women s size for dd had the large letters. Were quite a few things on clearance. Hoping for more to come...

I have been looking too, haven't found anything. They are always excluded with sales. Somewhere I saw them on sale on Black Friday, but it was not the big logo hoodie, it was the hoodie that has the words Under Armour on the front.

I too would love to find a deal on these. My 13 yr old dd just decided she wants one and I don't want to pay $55 for it since she already has tons of hoodies

Bass Pro Shops has them on BF for $48.74 but the logo is made out of real tree fabric. If you're okay with the realtree this price is actually part of the two day sale so you can probably get them online.

Any deals out there on the Under Armour Hoodies--the ones with the huge logo on the front? Can't find them for less than $55 anywhere and every coupon I find excludes UA.

I dont know if you do ebates.com or not but today UA is 15% cash back if youre a member. You wont get the savings right now but a check later and they do have an outlet tab...HTH

and if you give UA your email addy, they will send you a code for free shipping

My DD also wants one and the prices are crazy. I wish I could have gotten one for $25 on amazon!!!

I wanted to get DS one but I haven't seen any less than $65. :(

My Daughter wants one too - what is the BIG deal... LOL :) The one she wants is $64!!! AHHHHHH I better buy it big and she better wear it :)

My Daughter wants one too - what is the BIG deal... LOL :) The one she wants is $64!!! AHHHHHH I better buy it big and she better wear it :)

My dd said to get her a small and I did but I think I"ll try for the cheaper ones on blk friday in a med and take the small back. She needs to be able to wear it for a few years!

runwad said:
My dd said to get her a small and I did but I think I"ll try for the cheaper ones on blk friday in a med and take the small back. She needs to be able to wear it for a few years!

I gave the hoodies I bought last week to them already as I wanted to see how they fit and I wanted them to have them if we had a cool snap before Christmas.

I found that the neck opening is small and that the hoodies run true to size or even a little smaller than I expected. Just a FYI.

Dicks sporting goods is having them for $38 on black friday

Do they have early BF sales on Thanksgiving Day? I have ordered early from Wal Mart before. I would really love to get one for $38!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter