Under 20 thread

Disjunky

DVC pro vacationer
19 days and boy do i need this trip. DS is 2 and a half and being all of that 2 and a half. I need some Disne in my life right now let me tell you all. Make sure you say hi if you see me down there people....

Few more minutes and we are in the teens as well! DS is 3 in January! And im in the same boat as you....really need this trip. Can not come soon enough!

We leave in 6 days and we have an almost 2 year old! I can't wait either! I can't believe that at this time next week we will be sleeping in our beds at BLT.

We leave in 19 days and have a 4 and 7 year old.....I remember everyone telling me "the 2s are the worst", then they were "the 3s are bad", I have decided each age makes me nuts!!:upsidedow But that's why we have WDW!!!!!

I hate I'm going to miss you, Diane. I really enjoyed meeting you at Epcot last year. I'm sure our paths will cross again soon. Can't wait!

18 days here and ready to go . First December trip and excited to see all of the Christmas Decorations.:thumbsup2

17 days of Jersey life left. Each day closer becomes another day i get more and more fidgity.

We're at 11 days!! (Not counting today) It's our 1st trip to our home resort (AKV) and 1st trip during the holidays! Can't wait!!!

Hi Disjunky! :wave: I guess you have ten days left. Wish we were going to be there -- I could use a little Disney myself. Maybe one day your wife's uncle and aunt could come with you. (That's not a hint or anything . . . ) You are going to have a great week crowd-wise. I hope the weather is good for you as well. Give the little guy a squeeze from his auntie. Are you guys planning on seeing the Candlelight Processional?

17 days here before we arrive. First December trip and looking forward to seeing all of the Christmas Decorations. First job though is to finish all the Christmas shopping before we leave.

4 nights on the Dream and then 3 at OKW. 50 years old? Who CARES! Christmas at Disney. Love it!

3 days and counting!

I'm officially in under 10 day status!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter