Under 10 days!! Who is with me? Let's Dance!

:banana: 6 days until we leave.....8 days until we check in!! :banana:

woo hoo~~

everyone have wonderful trips!!

:banana: 5 more days!!!! :banana:

Can't wait, it's 20 here today with the wind chill it's 5 whole degrees!

6 more days and we tell the kids finally in 5!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Allyson

bunny_4.gif
4 Days!!!
drunksong.gif

5 days until we are at WDW!!!! 4 days until we leave for Nashville

I am pinching myself -- I can't believe its finally here

:banana: 5 days until our 2nd visit in 2006. My boys are so excited, but so are their mom and dad. :hourglass Been waiting almost six months until this week. :dance3: My 3 boys have been zoned in on Disney all week, they already know the first thing they want to do, Buzz/Racecars, here we come.

We have always stayed at value, because we travel with others and one child, stayed with them, this time we are moving up to moderate because it is just our family only, so this is our first stay at Port Orleans, a little nervous my boys will not like it as much as the AllStars. Their ages are 6,6,4.

However, we are :bounce: jumping just to be at Disney.

6 more days!!! We're headed back to the YC for our first holiday trip!

Leaving this coming Friday. We are on a 7am flight down to Orlando and should be on the ground by 10am. :dance3: :dance3: :banana: :banana:

Leaving this Sat. We are driving and taking our time, so we will arrive before noon on Monday!!! :banana: :banana:

oh you are so lucky - we have less then 80 days left - wohoo!!! last night we watched a special on the travel channel about DW at x-mas - it looked so beautiful there - have a great trip :banana: :banana: :banana: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: party: ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo :dumbo: :tinker: :eeyore:

We leave Thursday morning. Staying at SSR for 3 nights!

Can't wait to:

See the sun & feel 70 degree temperatures :sunny:

Go to our first MVMCP :thumbsup2

Hang out & not work :goodvibes !!

Have fun everyone and hope to see you there!!

:wave2: :wave2: :wave2: :wave2: :wave2:
We leave tomorrow finally!!!! :dance3:

I have been reading such negative posts about last week!!! :sad2: I sure hope that things are better this week..

Pop Warner is gone!!!

the MVMCP is not sold out for Thursday and so that is good...

Guess I will find out how it is tomorrow.....Have fun everyone! :woohoo:

BABYJOSIE98 said:
:wave2: :wave2: :wave2: :wave2: :wave2:
We leave tomorrow finally!!!! :dance3:

I have been reading such negative posts about last week!!! :sad2: I sure hope that things are better this week..

Pop Warner is gone!!!

the MVMCP is not sold out for Thursday and so that is good...

Guess I will find out how it is tomorrow.....Have fun everyone! :woohoo:

We are leaving tonight but will arrive tomorrow as well. We are also going to MVMCP on the 14th (DH's birthday). I agree with you about the negative posts -- but you know I don't think I'll care if it is really crowded or not -- after all its still Disney World

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter