Uncle Tom's Cabin

::Snow_White::

DIS Veteran
Have you ever read the book?
Have you ever seen the movie?
What did you think of them?
What other books about history do you like?
What other movies about history do you like?
Discuss.

Have you ever read the book? No, but I want to.
Have you ever seen the movie? Yes.
What did you think of them? The movie was great. I loved it.
What other books about history do you like? I like to read about the Pilgrims. I love to read the Dear America books.
What other movies about history do you like? I love the Patriot, it's one of my all-time favorite movie.

Have you ever read the book? No. My teacher wanted me to, but oh well.
Have you ever seen the movie? There's a movie?
What did you think of them? I don't know.
What other books about history do you like? :confused3
What other movies about history do you like? World Trade Center, if that counts.

Yea there is a movie, very good too.
The World Trade Center movie was really sad, and I know when we watched it there were some kids that were about to cry.

Read some stuff by Bernard Cornwell for some good historical fiction.

The Richard Sharpe series and the Saxon Stories are especially good.

http://bernardcornwell.net/

Hmm, Thank you. Looks really interesting, I'll have to look into them.

::yes:: I read the book but I haven't seen the movie. History movies? I love Pirates of the Caribbean (if that counts?) and the Titanic (newer)

Have you ever read the book? Excerpts from it in History class last year.
Have you ever seen the movie? Yerp.
What did you think of them? I really liked it!
What other books about history do you like? Anything about WWII.
What other movies about history do you like? Same as above.

Yes I have read the book. As a history major and an english literature minor I have actually read it twice. I have never seen the movie because I think that most books turned into movies suck.
As for other books about history...I was a history major and I am about to start my master's in history so I have read a lot of them.
Basically what I do is go through every shelf in the history section and every shelf in the science/nature section (I love history/biology books! as i was also a biology minor) and that is how I find what books I want to read.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter