Unbelievable

tiellady

Mouseketeer
How is is possible????:confused:
For the second time in ONE WEEK, my parents have received ANOTHER pin code in MY email??? This one for 40% off.
Is Disney just trying to torture me?????? :mad: :mad: :mad:
This is really starting to make me cranky.
Please, oh please, Disney Pin Code Gods, send ME a code in MY email next time :worship:

I totally feel your pain. My best friend keeps getting them in MY email too! She booked one vacation on my computer. I have booked several. She has received 2 in the last 2 months, me NOTHING!

Do you share the same last name? I was able to use a code that my sister got - just keep calling, hopefully someone will take pity on you!
;)

Once again, this is why disney asks for addresses and emails of every person thats traveling in the party. But people dont want to give that info out or they get mad at the CM on the phone for asking questions

Too, if you think about who gets these mailers, it's those who don't go all the time. So they know we'll all come back - pin or no pin. They are trying to get people to come, who are less likely to come w/out a special offer.

At least that's what I think - :idea:

That does not stop me from looking at our e-mails all the time, and asking when I call in to make a ressi if a pin is attached to my name...

Once again, this is why disney asks for addresses and emails of every person thats traveling in the party. But people dont want to give that info out or they get mad at the CM on the phone for asking questions

Disney gets EVEYONE'S addresses and emails when our reservations are made. I live in PA...my parents live in FL. Disney knows this...parents can't get their FL resident perks without giving it out. Disney will not mail their Florida stuff to any address but their FLORIDA address.
All my stuff comes to my PA address.
I can appreciate that you are or have been a CM..as I have worked in a res center too. However, not everyone gives the CM a hard time nor does everyone neglect to give the CM the proper information. So, that theory doesn't lessen my frustration.
Thanks anyway.

Hmmmnnn, I haven't been getting the PINs either:headache: Luckily, I booked with a pretty decent GP discount...the Oct-Dec MYW package. Still always hoping for something even better!

It really is frustrating when a company keeps bad records. My family and my parents are traveling together in a few weeks and I booked that trip for them on their behalf with all of their information. Still, no matter how many times I correct it, they have us both having a handicap acessible room and I get emails for them to my address.

I'm ready for the eyerolls, but if you send me a code to my email address, regardless of who it's addressed too, I'm going to try to use it. Sometimes I'm successful, sometimes I'm not. OP, I feel your frustration!

It really is frustrating when a company keeps bad records. My family and my parents are traveling together in a few weeks and I booked that trip for them on their behalf with all of their information. Still, no matter how many times I correct it, they have us both having a handicap acessible room and I get emails for them to my address.

I'm ready for the eyerolls, but if you send me a code to my email address, regardless of who it's addressed too, I'm going to try to use it. Sometimes I'm successful, sometimes I'm not. OP, I feel your frustration!

Thank you! :love:
Somehow Disney, this year, ended up with my old email address that I gave them 5 yrs ago. The previous 4 yrs trips I gave them my preferred email address and it was no problem. All of a sudden, this year we are back to my old email address and I keep correcting it with them but somehow, it has ended up back to the old email address again.
I don't know what the problem is, but it certainly is not due to misinformation on my part.
Either way, it hasn't mattered as they still don't send me pins :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter