unanswered ? about Whispering Canyon Cafe?

jsgrand0

DIS Veteran
Hello..I saw this asked before, but never answered...considering changing our ADR at 50's PT to WCC...but my question is does everyone (including children under 10) have to have the platter at dinner, or can the 2 adults and 1 disney adult have the platter, and the other child eat off the kids menu? Thanks for any help!

Hello..I saw this asked before, but never answered...considering changing our ADR at 50's PT to WCC...but my question is does everyone (including children under 10) have to have the platter at dinner, or can the 2 adults and 1 disney adult have the platter, and the other child eat off the kids menu? Thanks for any help!

I'm not an expert on WCC, but I would think as long as everyone in the party ordered a meal of any type, it would be fine. I think problems arise when someone wants to share an "all you can eat" platter with another member of the party.

From my many experiences at WCC, not everyone in your party has to order the skillet. So, 3 members of your party can order the skillet and share, and the child can eat off the kids menu. As long as each person orders a dish, whether it be the skillet or some other meal, you should have no problems.

There is a separate children's menu so yes, your child can order from it. All adults must have the platter because there are no longer any a la carte options (except for apps which is more than likely bc of the deluxe dining plan).

From my many experiences at WCC, not everyone in your party has to order the skillet. So, 3 members of your party can order the skillet and share, and the child can eat off the kids menu. As long as each person orders a dish, whether it be the skillet or some other meal, you should have no problems.

This is no longer the case, there is no a la carte menu for dinner any longer, it switched a few months back. It's your choice of a few different meats that make a skillet for the table, and a dessert platter. Lunch is still a la carte for those wanting to order a meal vs. a skillet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter