Unaccompanied minor

For the record, younger UM's are seated in the first row aisle seat starboard side where the FA's can easily see them from the jump seat. It would be difficult for anyone to do "something" without the FA's seeing it.

Anne

Not quite. It's 15 to fly alone without paying the unaccompanied minor fee.

Anne

You're right, I should have said it's 15 to fly unaccompanied on USAir. For 15 to 17, you can pay the fee to have them accompanied, otherwise they are treated like adult passengers.

For the record, younger UM's are seated in the first row aisle seat starboard side where the FA's can easily see them from the jump seat. It would be difficult for anyone to do "something" without the FA's seeing it.

Anne

I've seen them place UM's in the middle of the plane.

The odds of something happening are very slim. There's no place to run if the kid screams.

Anne

Ah, I did not know this. I appreciate the information. I assumed they would be seated sort of randomly.

I've seen UM's placed in FC so the FA's could keep an eye on them.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter