Unable to book Bonnett Creek for OCT?

marvel

DIS Veteran
Hoping I can get some help with booking the wyndham BC that everyone loves so much. Have tried contacting Ken, but haven't even had a reply to my email. So doesn't fill me with confidence. Tried booking directly with the website, but no availability at all? which seems strange for Oct.

Anyone have any other contacts they have used previously? I have had a look at ebay but nothing for Oct. Any help appreciated.

Check out Redweek.com and TUG2.net classified ad section rental. These are two sites I use frequently to rent timeshare condos directly from owners. You can put in a request to be notified on Redweek.com if Bonnet Creek rentals get added. For Redweek.com you can sign on as a guest, but need to join for $15 a year if there is a rental you see that you'd like to get / contact the owner about. No big deal, though, as prices are usually good.

Alternatives to Bonnet Creek if something doesn't come through might be Orange Lake (if the waterpark stuff is a big deal to you, they have a little waterpark area called River Island), Cypress Pointe, and the Sheraton Vistana resort.

Hoping I can get some help with booking the wyndham BC that everyone loves so much. Have tried contacting Ken, but haven't even had a reply to my email. So doesn't fill me with confidence. Tried booking directly with the website, but no availability at all? which seems strange for Oct.

Anyone have any other contacts they have used previously? I have had a look at ebay but nothing for Oct. Any help appreciated.
This is lots of advice on how to book bonnet creek in the "we looooove bonnet creek" thread.

There are lots of people and places renting units, you just have to shop around.

I just checked to see availablilty because it would be a major surprise that there would be no availablity in Oct. The site reservation system is currently down atm. Since Oct, I can't imagine this being full.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter