Un-Tangled-Getting My Life Back....PTR!! TR Started! 5/30

Love your Mackie intro! She sounds like one great gal - good job!:flower3:

Dress up like a Disney princess - what a terrible assignment!:rotfl: They all look beautiful and it's great they got a prize!

Great intros - I wish I could see your pictures now, but I can't. bummer.

Mackie is at a great age. I remember when my son Nick was at that age. I could still see so much of the child in him, but I knew that anyday he was going to wake up and be a teenager. They change over night.

Oh - and the noise thing - noise can get to me too. I am totally convinced its hormonally driven. :rotfl: Some people don't seem to mind it at all, but there are just times when I want complete silence.

Thank you Cynthia. I'm really liking the person she's turning out to be. She has a heart of gold and she feels a lot of compassion for others. I feel so fortunate to have gotten to meet one of your e's. :goodvibes He's a great kid. Your trip is coming up, I started reading through your PTR, almost through it. :thumbsup2

10 days! Yes, getting close although not quite close enough! Close enough that it's very distracting as I am ready to go NOW. :rotfl:

E2 is a good egg, he's off at boy scout camp all week, it's been so quiet, first E1 gone all last week at church camp now E2 gone all this with scouts. On the positive side, a little nice alone time with each boy.

Love your Mackie intro! She sounds like one great gal - good job!:flower3:

Dress up like a Disney princess - what a terrible assignment!:rotfl: They all look beautiful and it's great they got a prize!

Thank you, she is!! :goodvibes I felt like that concert was just for us. :lovestruc She had a blast dressing up as Cinderella, she really wanted to be Alice but I'm soooo glad she wasn't since there were quite a few. I think she was the only Cinderella dressed like the actual Cinderella.

Great intros - I wish I could see your pictures now, but I can't. bummer.

Mackie is at a great age. I remember when my son Nick was at that age. I could still see so much of the child in him, but I knew that anyday he was going to wake up and be a teenager. They change over night.

Oh - and the noise thing - noise can get to me too. I am totally convinced its hormonally driven. :rotfl: Some people don't seem to mind it at all, but there are just times when I want complete silence.

Hi Mary Ellen. I take it you couldn't see the pics because you were at work? You're a PA, right? Lucky duck, another field I'd love to be in.

Mackie's age is a great age. I have a son who's about to be 20 so this is my second time going down this road, I'm enjoying it much more this time since I know it's my last. :sad1: Mackie is pretty much a full fledged teenager, she hit it faster than her brother did. :scared:
For some reason boys hit an attitude around 16 or 17, I call it the cutting of the apron strings. Girls....:sad2: hit it muuuuuch faster, but they seem to mellow out soooo much better once they hit 16 or 17. It's like they know to appreciate you as the woman of the house all of a sudden.

And I'm in total agreement with the relation of sound and hormones bit, it seems to hit around that time. :rolleyes:

10 days! Yes, getting close although not quite close enough! Close enough that it's very distracting as I am ready to go NOW. :rotfl:

I bet!! :cool1:

E2 is a good egg, he's off at boy scout camp all week, it's been so quiet, first E1 gone all last week at church camp now E2 gone all this with scouts. On the positive side, a little nice alone time with each boy.

E2 really is a good egg. ::yes:: You've done a great job with him, I hope to meet the rest of your clan some day. :)
I totally understand the time alone with each child. When Ty went off to school I really got a lot of wonderful one on one with Mackenzie that we never had before. Ty and I use to go on date nights when he was younger so we could continue our one on one. :goodvibes It gave me a chance to teach him the finer points of how to treat a lady and how to be a gentlemen. I can't wait to hear all about your trip. :upsidedow

Typing from iPhone so please excuse any typos.

Darn kids coming 150 miles to surprise us put me behind yet again on the DIS and, therefore, I missed the postings I was most looking forward to....your intros!

What a great job you did too. :)

We have a lot in common...favorite movie...Beauty and the Beast, favorite park -- MK.

Great job; I am sure hoping we will be able to meet in May, but our plans may have to change (you'll have to read my update later today to find out what that is all about).

Typing from iPhone so please excuse any typos.

Darn kids coming 150 miles to surprise us put me behind yet again on the DIS and, therefore, I missed the postings I was most looking forward to....your intros!

Don't you even worry about it, I know you'll pop in when you can. :goodvibes

What a great job you did too. :)

Oooh thank you. :hug: I haven't finished them just yet, but I know I'll get to them eventually. Been kinda a crazy week already and there's more craziness to come.

We have a lot in common...favorite movie...Beauty and the Beast, favorite park -- MK.

How can you not love Beauty and the Beast?!? :lovestruc I was just singing Belle's Provincial life song in the shower and car today. :laughing: And when I say sing, I mean all the parts. :laughing:

Great job; I am sure hoping we will be able to meet in May, but our plans may have to change (you'll have to read my update later today to find out what that is all about).

Ooooh no :worried:, okay I'll catch up here soon.

I'm joining in. Can't wait to read about rest of your trip plans.

party::welcome:party:

Lisa Joy has joined us!! Welcome, and feel free to hang out.

I haven't forgotten about all of you or my PTR.

This week has been a little busy with my son's birthday. :goodvibes
Yes, my boy turned 20 today. :sad:

Now that we've celebrated I should be back here soon doing the last of my introductions. :cool1:

Watch out Pat and Mary!! :laughing:

Another theraputic message day. :scared:

This one is only 45 mins., not near as much time to torture me. :rotfl:

But boy is it paying off, I can't believe the range of motion I have!! :cool1: I can move in ways I haven't been able to (without pain) in years! (keep your thoughts to yourself boys :rolleyes2 :laughing: )

Hoping I'll be all relaxed and ready to hit more introductions and hopefully a post about some plans before the weekend is out!! :banana:

Hope y'all are having a great Friday.

I hope your son has a great b-day!

That therapeutic massage sounds like something I need.

I'm actually a Nurse Practitioner, but I work with a lot of PA's.

I hope your son has a great b-day!

That therapeutic massage sounds like something I need.

I'm actually a Nurse Practitioner, but I work with a lot of PA's.

I knew it was it was either PA or NP, I just couldn't remember. :goodvibes I admire anyone going back to school to do either!! My hats off to you!! :)

The therapeutic massage is good for me but hurts like crazy and makes it very hard to sleep that night. :scared: Although I'm already stressed out any way, so I'm sure that didn't help. :rolleyes:

There is sorta a mini-crisis going on here and I'm not able to go into details but I sure could use y'alls prayers.

Prayers for God to show up big and to make things be shown for it's truth and not the lies the enemy wants to project here.

I really appreciate it. :hug:

There is sorta a mini-crisis going on here and I'm not able to go into details but I sure could use y'alls prayers.

Prayers for God to show up big and to make things be shown for it's truth and not the lies the enemy wants to project here.

Prayers are headed your way, my friend. :hug:

You know I am here for you. Agreeing in prayer with you. God is in control! :hug:

You know I am here for you. Agreeing in prayer with you. God is in control! :hug:

Yes I do. :love: I thank you so kindly my beautiful friend. :hug: I just hope He shows up big tomorrow.

I'm all about prayers. And here's a hug :hug: for you too!

Mary Ellen, some how I'm not surprised by this. :goodvibes Reading the way you've handled your cantankerous family on your last trip, with the calmness the way you have, is more than proof you pray. :thumbsup2 Thank you for your hug and your prayers. :hug: They are much needed.

Sending you prayers and thinking of you

Cynthia, I appreciate this more than you could possibly know. I know how much you have on your hands right now getting ready for your trip, so I truly thank you. :)

Sending lots of prayers that God will be with you to help and comfort you.

Sending some prayers, good thoughts, and :hug:s your way. If you need to talk, vent, or discuss I am here for you. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter