*Un*Official DIS Reunion Sept2021

I'm waiting 15 minutes to avoid any lingering rain before heading over. I've been rained on so much this trip I'm feeling like a prune. Rotfl

Am outside at one of the umbrella tables because the ac inside is just too cold.

Does anyone know where to catch the shuttle to Hollywood Studios? My niece and her daughter are going to the Galaxy's Edge event and don't know where to catch the shuttle. We are at Bay Lake Tower. Thanks.

Does anyone know where to catch the shuttle to Hollywood Studios? My niece and her daughter are going to the Galaxy's Edge event and don't know where to catch the shuttle. We are at Bay Lake Tower. Thanks.
Go to Contemporary main lobby and ask.

Rise is down. We're part way through the attraction. Had a 1020 by went in a couple min early

Rise is down. We're part way through the attraction. Had a 1020 by went in a couple min early
My husband and I are at the front of the line being held back. We almost went in a few minutes early before our 10:25, but decided to take more photos outside first.

My husband and I are at the front of the line being held back. We almost went in a few minutes early before our 10:25, but decided to take more photos outside first.

That sucks. They are letting people get their pass back for later or stay. We're staying.

Does anyone know where the resort shuttles are going to be?
Transportation always makes me anxious so I don’t want to miss them!! :)
And it’s 12:30am when they leave right? :)

They are out where busses normally are. Follow signs.

Does anyone know where the resort shuttles are going to be?
Transportation always makes me anxious so I don’t want to miss them!! :)
And it’s 12:30am when they leave right? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter